The Student Room Group

TSR Moderation team changes discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crazy Paving
oioioi :sexface:

:lol:

(you got rep for that quick!)
Original post by Idle
Oops, forgot about this :tongue: Thank you!

Naruto - that is all. :ahee: Congrats!
Original post by fleur de lis
Soon :yy: We're working as fast as we can, please bear with us! :smile:

I see, and what does 'soon' equate to in the language of admins? :tongue:
Original post by PoGo HoPz
I see, and what does 'soon' equate to in the language of admins? :tongue:

As soon as we are ready :p: We take mod appointments seriously and given the effort that members go to to nominate and apply, it's only right that we take the time to consider and discuss the nominations/applications fully. That takes time, I'm afraid! It's important to make sure that we get the right people for the role :smile:

I understand that you're anxious to hear who is going to be modded but nagging me won't make it happen any quicker :wink:
As soon as we are ready :p: We take mod appointments seriously and given the effort that members go to to nominate and apply, it's only right that we take the time to consider and discuss the nominations/applications fully. That takes time, I'm afraid! It's important to make sure that we get the right people for the role :smile:

I understand that you're anxious to hear who is going to be modded but nagging me won't make it happen any quicker :wink:

In fairness, I was asked by a certain someone to nag you. :biggrin:
So you haven't sorted out Chat mods yet? I assumed you had as there's a group of mods assigned.
Aren't the mods assigned in there just the supers?

Assuming the group you're talking about is the list next to the members list at the bottom of the main chat section...
Original post by hannah_dru
So you haven't sorted out Chat mods yet? I assumed you had as there's a group of mods assigned.

Nope. I assume you mean at the bottom of the forum in the box where it says 'Moderators'? That's a temporary administrative thing :yes:
Reply 3828

Like what person above said, those are supermods, who were already assigned.

:nah: That was updated with the home page changes. Every forum show's who has mod permissions in there now, and the only ones who have permissions in chat at the moment are the supermods. There's no specific chat mods as of yet; they'll be announced with the community mods announcement :h:
You should have a TSR apprentice competition.

"Right, first 5 people to find 10 posts worthy of a ban in the property, construction, transport & logistics forum progress to the next round".
Original post by paddy__power
You should have a TSR apprentice competition.

"Right, first 5 people to find 10 posts worthy of a ban in the property, construction, transport & logistics forum progress to the next round".
I didn't even know that forum existed! :K:
Original post by Pandora.
I didn't even know that forum existed! :K:

Impeachment time! I demand you stand down!

I joke. I didn't either until a short while ago. Not the most used of forums....
That forum sounds like a barrel of laughs. :K:
Original post by paddy__power
Impeachment time! I demand you stand down!

I joke. I didn't either until a short while ago. Not the most used of forums....
:biggrin: It's always fun discovering those tiny forums..
Reply 3835
Original post by Pandora.
:biggrin: It's always fun discovering those tiny forums..

Especially if they are not used much, like that forum and the book classifieds forum that used to be here.
Nope. I assume you mean at the bottom of the forum in the box where it says 'Moderators'? That's a temporary administrative thing :yes:

Ahh I see, I thought that was your plan!

Original post by Loz17
:nah: That was updated with the home page changes. Every forum show's who has mod permissions in there now, and the only ones who have permissions in chat at the moment are the supermods. There's no specific chat mods as of yet; they'll be announced with the community mods announcement :h:

Cool, ok. Was tempted to re-apply actually but not right now.
Welcome to cpdavis and congrats to secretmessages! :biggrin:
Congrats to both of you.

cpdavis

QFA

You kept this announcement quiet. :tongue: Congratulations anyway. From your experience in PS Help, I'll know that you'll make a great mod.
Reply 3839
congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending