The Student Room Group

TSR Moderation team changes discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Socrates
yay Charlotte!

Your turn now. :teeth:

:frown:
congrats guys :biggrin:

Cragy back on the team... ah how i still reminisce of the days when we were SG and Speaker (when they were minimod positions)
2/3 of my nominations have been appointed in this cycle of new mods. To the people in charge: you might as give me the 3rd one too :yep:
IlexAquifolium
Congratulations to our newest Supermod, Athena.

Congratulations also to Craghyrax, who will be modding within the general university areas.

Well done to both of them! :smile:

Colour fail :sad:

Congrats ladies :woo:
Hubert Poo
Your turn now. :teeth:

:frown:

Being a postgraduate and full time employed is sufficent for the time being...
Socrates
Being a postgraduate and full time employed is sufficent for the time being...

That is a life. It's incompatible with TSR in any way, shape, or form, and you know it. :teeth:

It's abhors me when people grow up. :p:
Reply 986
Craggy :biggrin:
Reply 987
leala4628
2/3 of my nominations have been appointed in this cycle of new mods. To the people in charge: you might as give me the 3rd one too :yep:

For a moment I thought you were going to suggest making you a mod along with your nominees.:p:
Everyone has become a mod but the people I nominated :frown:
hobnob
For a moment I thought you were going to suggest making you a mod along with your nominees.:p:

:awesome:

I'm quite excited as it means I must be partially awake when wandering around the forums. However the amount of new mods has made me realise how many forums are on TSR that I never knew existed :no: and others (fitness) that I choose to ignore.
leala4628

Your post made me go and look up who your other nominee was :p:
RK
Your post made me go and look up who your other nominee was :p:

Then I have fulfilled my main aim in life to get people to do as much work as possible :yep:

I have a few questions:

i) Have they been asked?
ii) Have they turned the position down?
iii)Should this be in AAM where I will be told the above is confidential? :p:

Congratulations to the new people today :smile:
leala4628
Then I have fulfilled my main aim in life to get people to do as much work as possible :yep:

I have a few questions:

i) Have they been asked?
ii) Have they turned the position down?
iii)Should this be in AAM where I will be told the above is confidential? :p:

Congratulations to the new people today :smile:

i) cannot answer that
ii) cannot answer that
iii) you could post this in AAM, but the answers to i) and ii) would be the same :wink:
I suddenly wish I had nominated. :s:

Are there more mods to be announced or can you not answer that as well?
sleekchic
I suddenly wish I had nominated. :s:

Are there more mods to be announced or can you not answer that as well?

Keep watching :wink:
Reply 995
leala4628
:awesome:

I'm quite excited as it means I must be partially awake when wandering around the forums. However the amount of new mods has made me realise how many forums are on TSR that I never knew existed :no: and others (fitness) that I choose to ignore.

I know what you mean; half the new mods' names didn't ring any bells with me because I never visit the sections they apparently post most in.:o:
Reply 996
hobnob
I know what you mean; half the new mods' names didn't ring any bells with me because I never visit the sections they apparently post most in.
So do I.

Congratulations Craghyrax and Athena :biggrin:
Thanks everyone :biggrin:
daniel_williams
Cragy back on the team... ah how i still reminisce of the days when we were SG and Speaker (when they were minimod positions)

Good times :yep: We just escaped being made forum assistants :sly:
RK
i) cannot answer that
ii) cannot answer that
iii) you could post this in AAM, but the answers to i) and ii) would be the same :wink:

Warren, you really are developing a streak of sadism. :p:

It's lovely to see everyone engaging with the nominations process though - and I mean that on both sides. :yep: Whereas it would be easy to be cynical about how much of impact they are having from a membership perspective, I genuinely think, on the whole, it's being taken very seriously by the mods - and that's splendid. :borat:

As for more, well, I personally wouldn't be complaining if the right candidates can be found. We're clearly seeing bolder moddings - and that means the pool is rightly larger in terms of trust. About time people were looked at talent wise as potential, not simply perfect-mod-in-waiting.
All of my nominations have been made mods (at this time, and at other times). That probably says more about something than something else, but what those somethings are is something I am yet to find out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending