The Student Room Group

Will University accept my Access course if I have to redo?

Hi there,
This past years I’ve suffered really bad anxiety and depression. Yet continued with my Access course, I received no additional support. My grades started lacking, I was missing college days and not once asked if I was okay.
Overall, I have not got the grades that I need for university, I am looking to do an Access course online but will the university accept this from me as I am redoing it?
Thank you.
Original post by dlduffy1
Hi there,
This past years I’ve suffered really bad anxiety and depression. Yet continued with my Access course, I received no additional support. My grades started lacking, I was missing college days and not once asked if I was okay.
Overall, I have not got the grades that I need for university, I am looking to do an Access course online but will the university accept this from me as I am redoing it?
Thank you.

you'll need to check with the universities as they might not allow it, also check if you could do a foundation year instead.
Reply 2
("You was not once asked if you was ok")

Welcome to being adult. :P
Hi there @dlduffy1

As @claireestelle has said, accepting a second Access to HE course would be down to the universities themselves. Have you tried ringing or emailing the ones you are interested in attending and enquiring what their position is? And also check what student support you would get. With online Access courses, make sure they are accredited which means universities will accept them.

Please feel free to message any questions we could assist you with

Fi :horse:
Original post by dlduffy1
Hi there,
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending