The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

LPC in BPP and UoL Bristol - offer time

Hi guys,

I have just submitted my LPC application to BPP and UoL in Bristol. As I know that the course will start in September, and I have just applied, so I just want to know how quickly do these two universities give offers? Is it likely for them to give offers in this month or will it be longer?

Thank you all in advance! :wink:
For anyone in a similar situation as above, my response from BPP for my LPC application (2021) was rather quick (just a few weeks despite applying during the pandemic) when I was in my final year of LLB at Exeter.

I believe for any LLB finalist, it's pretty straightforward for any Uni admission to consider such an applicant for a postgrad course unlike some other students with foreign non-law qualifications along with many years of work experience, for example.

The point I am trying to make here is that depending on the complexity of each application i.e. circumstances of the individual student, it can take longer or often roughly the same amount of time.

My personal recommendation for every student concerned is to drop an e-mail to the admissions team which I did too. Wishing everyone a very smooth application journey/transition to postgrad.

Best
Farzana
LPC LLM student
BPP ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
BPP University
BPP University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending