The Student Room Group

How to introduce myself to a tutor

Ive just enrolled in a DLC for an alevel in accounting and they recommend sending the tutor a message, but i have absolutely zero social skills so what do i say?
just introduce yourself!
hey, i'm *name*, really looking forward to *meeting you/starting course/something similar*, have a good weekend!
keep it short and simple
just text them your name "hello, i'm not the most social kid so please cope with me, im soryy if this is awkward. but i really need your help for acccoutings, and i hope i can attend some of your classes/ i hope you can help teach me :smile:" GOODLUCK
Original post by Anxious_Autistic
Ive just enrolled in a DLC for an alevel in accounting and they recommend sending the tutor a message, but i have absolutely zero social skills so what do i say?
Original post by brenda_calista
just text them your name "hello, i'm not the most social kid so please cope with me, im soryy if this is awkward. but i really need your help for acccoutings, and i hope i can attend some of your classes/ i hope you can help teach me :smile:" GOODLUCK

This is the sort of message that the OP should not be sending... It's superfluous, awkward and has poor grammar and spelling.
(edited 4 years ago)
(edited 4 years ago)
bkjsjsjsssjjs sorry then.. was just tryna help i am a social butterfly but i am also fourteen so dont mind the horrible grammar and english isnt my first language either.... i dont got lots of experince :/
Original post by Quick-use
This is the sort of message that the OP should not be sending... It's superfluous, awkward and has poor grammar and spelling.
Reply 6
"Sup" followed by "LOL"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending