The Student Room Group

OCR Biology Remark.

I wanted to know if it is worth remarking my biology papers if I was off 8 marks to get an A
No, 8 marks is a lot and bio is not a very subjective subject
Original post by Tlon
I wanted to know if it is worth remarking my biology papers if I was off 8 marks to get an A

I'm considering, too. My marks were lower than expected to be honest.
Reply 3
AQA Bio here... my grade was lower than expected and i've applied for a remark to try and make up 5 marks...

If your uni place rests on it then I would definitely go for it - im losing hope for my cambridge offer because 5 marks is a lot to ask for biology
Reply 4
Original post by MediocreSince01
I'm considering, too. My marks were lower than expected to be honest.

I ended up with 62, 49, 39. I was honestly expecting 67, 59, 45-46. How many marks do you need??
Original post by Tlon

Probably not. I was 2 marks off an A. I sent all 3 papers off. I got 2 papers back today, and between them I only gained 1 mark. Just waiting on the last paper to come back now. This is for OCR bio A.
Reply 6
Original post by medical.dad
Probably not. I was 2 marks off an A. I sent all 3 papers off. I got 2 papers back today, and between them I only gained 1 mark. Just waiting on the last paper to come back now. This is for OCR bio A.

Hey Did u end up getting the other mark ? Im in the same position I need 2 marks for the next grade. Also how long did it take for u to receive the papers back ? Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by yep01
AQA Bio here... my grade was lower than expected and i've applied for a remark to try and make up 5 marks...

If your uni place rests on it then I would definitely go for it - im losing hope for my cambridge offer because 5 marks is a lot to ask for biology

Hey did u get the marks then ?

Quick Reply

Latest