The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Experience of using Circuit Laundry at Uni of Notts?

I've heard quite a few bad things about circuit laundry in general and wanted to know what it's like at Notts? Many people (not from Notts, just in general) have complaints about the dryers, dirty washing machines, Circuit essentially taking money and generally being quite difficult. I'll be staying at Albion House (Broadgate) but any experience and advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated, I'm a little worried about this.
Circuit laundry is **** everywhere. Minimum top up is £5 which is annoying and the app is glitchy, as for the cleanliness of washers, I think that's for the cleaners/maintenance team to take care of. You can get through the year using it though, it's just not the best.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
circuit is hated at st andrews too.
Reply 3
They’re pretty good. If you have issues, contact them. One of my jumpers got ruined, they gave me £70 for it
Original post by Anonymous
I've heard quite a few bad things about circuit laundry in general and wanted to know what it's like at Notts? Many people (not from Notts, just in general) have complaints about the dryers, dirty washing machines, Circuit essentially taking money and generally being quite difficult. I'll be staying at Albion House (Broadgate) but any experience and advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated, I'm a little worried about this.

Circuit itself is ok, once you've figured it out, its just an app; You top up with paypal (or other...), use a QR to scan the machine you want to use & away you go.
Is it the best? no. But it does the job.

Not ideal but its the most reasonable method available, you can always buy a clothes horse to cut down on using the dryer.
Reply 5
Original post by mnot
Circuit itself is ok, once you've figured it out, its just an app; You top up with paypal (or other...), use a QR to scan the machine you want to use & away you go.
Is it the best? no. But it does the job.

Not ideal but its the most reasonable method available, you can always buy a clothes horse to cut down on using the dryer.

I haven't used the dryer once at my place, easy enough to hang everything up.
Original post by Bio 7
I haven't used the dryer once at my place, easy enough to hang everything up.

Where & how are you hanging your clothes? I thought drying would take time due to weather
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Where & how are you hanging your clothes? I thought drying would take time due to weather

I did post that 4 years ago. To answer though I hung stuff up chairs, stools, a box and handles on my cupboard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending