The Student Room Group

UWC 2019 Entry

Hey! Looking for past, current and applying students!! Anyone go to any of the UWC’s? I applied in September/October to the Atlantic College in Wales and found out that I had got through to the assessment day mid November! Has anyone got any tips for the interview or know anything about how the day is assessed? We also have to do a five minute presentation and discussion.
Reply 1
Original post by Isabelle35
Hey! Looking for past, current and applying students!! Anyone go to any of the UWC’s? I applied in September/October to the Atlantic College in Wales and found out that I had got through to the assessment day mid November! Has anyone got any tips for the interview or know anything about how the day is assessed? We also have to do a five minute presentation and discussion.

Hey, Congrats on getting through the first stage! I've just applied to UWC through the GB NC and was also invited to assessment day! You did mention that you went to the one in mid November, I'm going early December. What was it like? It would be much appreciated if you have any tips! Also, with the 5 min presentation, I have an idea as to what I want to speak about, but I want to be sure I'm on the right track, so what are some of the topics people spoke about?
Reply 2
Original post by MiriYS
Hey, Congrats on getting through the first stage! I've just applied to UWC through the GB NC and was also invited to assessment day! You did mention that you went to the one in mid November, I'm going early December. What was it like? It would be much appreciated if you have any tips! Also, with the 5 min presentation, I have an idea as to what I want to speak about, but I want to be sure I'm on the right track, so what are some of the topics people spoke about?

Hi! Sorry just realised I had said November I meant December haha! I’ve got into the assessment day on the 9th. What day are you going to? 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by Isabelle35
Hi! Sorry just realised I had said November I meant December haha! I’ve got into the assessment day on the 9th. What day are you going to? 🙂

Oh you’re on the other thread as well... yeah I’m one of the people going on the 8th hehe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending