The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Biochemistry at Imperial Offers

I am considering applying to Imperial to study BSc biochemistry and my predicted grades are AAA. I know this is the minimum entry requirement and 80% of offers in 2019 were AAA-A*AA, but I am worried about my chances of getting a place since the average applicant seems to have much higher predicted grades than me. Is it worth trying as an aspirational choice? Is anyone else here planning to apply for Imperial Biochemistry for 2021 entry?
Reply 1
Original post by FatYikes
I am considering applying to Imperial to study BSc biochemistry and my predicted grades are AAA. I know this is the minimum entry requirement and 80% of offers in 2019 were AAA-A*AA, but I am worried about my chances of getting a place since the average applicant seems to have much higher predicted grades than me. Is it worth trying as an aspirational choice? Is anyone else here planning to apply for Imperial Biochemistry for 2021 entry?

I mean, I made a risky move and applied for biochemistry at imperial with AAB as I'm only one grade off the requirement and have heard of people getting into the biosciences with AAB. So, go for it! I'm personally hoping that my personal statement and GCSEs help me out here :smile: No harm in trying!
(edited 3 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Zash7
I mean, I made a risky move and applied for biochemistry at imperial with AAB as I'm only one grade off the requirement and have heard of people getting into the biosciences with AAB. So, go for it! I'm personally hoping that my personal statement and GCSEs help me out here :smile: No harm in trying!

did u get an offer at the end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending