The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

will not taking maths impact my application for land economy

I didnt take maths because i was interested in law so i took Econ politics and Geography but now im wondering if I'm automatically gonna be rejected
"For 2017, 2018 and 2019 entry, the majority of applicants from an A Level background achieved at least grades A*A*A (67% of entrants). These successful applicants typically took Economics (89%) and Mathematics (88%)." Most likely wouldn't cause you to be rejected for not taking it, but a good grade in Maths at GCSEs could help.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous
"For 2017, 2018 and 2019 entry, the majority of applicants from an A Level background achieved at least grades A*A*A (67% of entrants). These successful applicants typically took Economics (89%) and Mathematics (88%)." Most likely wouldn't cause you to be rejected for not taking it, but a good grade in Maths at GCSEs could help.

Although obviously you wouldn't get automatically rejected, not sure how you sent a statistic where almost 90 percent of successful candidates take mathematics and decided it wouldn't be a likely reason of rejection

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending