The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
From next Monday (or so the email said).
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
end of july/begining/middle of august... don't count on it being soon, they like to take their time with these things
Has anyone heard anything from them yet? I applied at 3am of the first day you could apply for halls, so I'm pretty sure I'm at the top of the pile, but just checking if anyone has heard back? It'd be nice to know a definite date so I can tell my boss when I'm quitting work and never going back evar again.
Reply 4
nope not a thing, give it a few weeks. but all of them have a move in date of the 20th of september, apart from private halls in which case you wouldn't be waiting for the mmu response... x
Hmm ok, the uni told me that term starts on 22nd Sept so that makes sense. Way longer than I want to work though, I guess I'll just quit whenever :yep:
I just received my offer today! Cambridge Halls here I come. Anyone else got theirs?
Reply 7
yeah cambridge halls for me too! woop! :smile: but yeah, if people still haven't got their email don't panic because i got mine yesterday and some people have got their's today, i was pretty early in applying (as in when it opened, haha) sooo they're now getting through them :smile: woooo cambridge halls! xxxx
Reply 8
Cambridge here too :smile:
Reply 9
I'm hoping that there might be a couple of rooms left through cancellations or something on results day should I need to come to MMU as it is my Insurance choice. I'm definately excited about finding out though!
d0mz
I'm hoping that there might be a couple of rooms left through cancellations or something on results day should I need to come to MMU as it is my Insurance choice. I'm definately excited about finding out though!

Well it's MMU's policy to have halls allocated for first years so you'll definitely get a room somewhere - albeit not your preferred choice, but still.
Reply 11
i got my e-mail through on monday evening saying i've got into cambridge halls! yey! first choice 'nd all. damn excited now, just really don't wanna know my results!
Reply 12
Hey i just got in to Wilmslow, anyone else going there?
Reply 13
Got in Cambridge!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending