The Student Room Group

Clearing advice from a student who has been through the process

Hi guys,

We know that clearing can be a stressful time for students, whether you are waiting for results or you already have them and are trying to figure out how to apply!

If you have any questions about the clearing process, please feel free to ask below or check out any of the other posts in this forum! If you would like to hear some advice from a student who has been through the clearing process, I will attach a link below to a podcast with a current student who speaks generally about how to make clearing as stress-free as possible!

Good luck!
Mike

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6iUM5BKvsnCKqxIHm0OVVa?si=07c0ca6f168849c8
Hello ,
I think I will have to go through clearing and was wondering about accommodation . If I get a place at a uni through clearing I was wondering how I sort my accomodation out .
Original post by dafghgwthqfasvfg
Hello ,
I think I will have to go through clearing and was wondering about accommodation . If I get a place at a uni through clearing I was wondering how I sort my accomodation out .

Hi!

Don't worry, lots of other students are in this position. This can change depending on the university. Some universities will have accommodation guaranteed for first year students but other universities might be full.

At Liverpool Hope, all first year students are guaranteed accommodation. Once you have applied through clearing you will be given a student number and you apply for accommodation on the website using that number. A lot of uni's will have the same process, but I would recommend contacting the universities you are interested in to see if the process is the same for them!

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions!
Mike
Reply 3
Original post by dafghgwthqfasvfg
Hello ,

That is a key question to ask ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending