The Student Room Group

Tenancy take over advertisement for accommodation in Liverpool

I am looking to move back home and need a tenant to take over my room.
Liberty Atlantic Point. L3 6LS
READY NOW, paid until January !
En-suite Room
All bills included !

- student accommodation
- En-suit Room
- No deposit required
- £107.00 a week. 43 week tenancy
- Fully inclusive package - all bills included
- Super fast unlimited free WiFi
- 24 hours security, CCTV and swipe key entry6E8F997F-1C5D-4129-91EC-38BD0C736D72.jpeg31334F87-FF37-4989-B49E-AA8F9BBC8D78.jpeg0D372BB1-6C33-4A6C-B11E-168D572EC72D.jpeg
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Laurennramell
I am looking to move back home and need a tenant to take over my room.
Liberty Atlantic Point. L3 6LS
READY NOW, paid until January !
En-suite Room
All bills included !

- student accommodation
- En-suit Room
- No deposit required
- £107.00 a week. 43 week tenancy
- Fully inclusive package - all bills included
- Super fast unlimited free WiFi
- 24 hours security, CCTV and swipe key entry

You are sitting on a wasting asset.
Some pics and links would help you sell it.
What is the significance of it being paid till January? Are you offering that for free or reduced? You need to decide if an incentive will be needed for a takeover. It may be wise to take a hit to offload it.
You dont say what date in January? Jan 1 or Jan 31.
You should also check your uni to see if any courses start in jan and target students from those.
Original post by 999tigger
What is the significance of it being paid till January? Are you offering that for free or reduced? You need to decide if an incentive will be needed for a takeover. It may be wise to take a hit to offload it.
You should also check your uni to see if any courses start in jan and target students from those.

The significance of it being reduced is that they would only have to pay 2 terms worth of rent.
Once I have been contacted by someone who is interested I will then pass them onto my landlord who with sort out when there next payment would need to be, which usually lines up to when there student loan goes in.

And I’ve added pictures. Happy 😁
The significance of it being reduced is that they would only have to pay 2 terms worth of rent.
Once I have been contacted by someone who is interested I will then pass them onto my landlord who with sort out when there next payment would need to be, which usually lines up to when there student loan goes in.

They only get 2 terms of tenancy though. Its like selling a 6 pack of crisps with 4 bags in. It may suit some and not others.
You missed the point which was are you letting them move in straight away, but not pay any rent till the beginning or end of January? People will want to know that. Your post is unclear. Your LL wont care as long as he gets paid.
They only get 2 terms of tenancy though. Its like selling a 6 pack of crisps with 4 bags in. It may suit some and not others.
You missed the point which was are you letting them move in straight away, but not pay any rent till the beginning or end of January? People will want to know that. Your post is unclear. Your LL wont care as long as he gets paid.

Well they’d be getting free rent for a month if they were to move in by December. Don’t get what your point is tbh and of course my landlord won’t care as long as he’s getting paid doesn’t mean I won’t have to inform that someone will be taking over my lease hahahahaha. Ya points irrelevant
Well they’d be getting free rent for a month if they were to move in by December. Don’t get what your point is tbh and of course my landlord won’t care as long as he’s getting paid doesn’t mean I won’t have to inform that someone will be taking over my lease hahahahaha. Ya points irrelevant

You obviously dont see the issue, so I will leave you to it. You know best.
You obviously dont see the issue, so I will leave you to it. You know best.

Funny coz had many people are interested. So what’s yi point ? Coz they clearly understood the Ad
I'm living in Calico Student Accommodation, conveniently situated just a short walk from both the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores. I will be leaving Liverpool soon due to my wife’s pregnancy, and I am looking for someone to take over my living contract here, which will be ended in July 2024.*The price for my en-suite room is £165/week (all bill included). You can opt to move in anytime until 17 March 2024.*I will have a special discount when you guys move in !!!
Address: 52 Islington, Liverpool. Postal code: L3 8LG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_j1SoEqlpQ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending