The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Queen margaret university

Hi everyone. I have recently applied to psychology and also psychology with sociology at QMU and i was wondering how long they took to get back to you! o if anyone has a rough idea. Any rough idea would be appreciated, thanks x
Original post by skye13
Hi everyone. I have recently applied to psychology and also psychology with sociology at QMU and i was wondering how long they took to get back to you! o if anyone has a rough idea. Any rough idea would be appreciated, thanks x

They probably won't get back to you until after the deadline, also it is currently exam week and then the university goes on to Christmas hols.
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by skye13

Hi I have also applied for psychology at QMU and haven't heard anything back. Have you?

My application was sent off in December and they took a couple of days to send a thank you email.
Reply 3
Hello, I have still not heard anything and I sent mines mid November! Hopefully it won’t be long now
Original post by skye13
Hello, I have still not heard anything and I sent mines mid November! Hopefully it won’t be long now

Yeah I’m sure it won’t be as they do like to make their decision before end of March. Did you apply to other unis too?

Quick Reply

Latest