The Student Room Group

MSc Management at Liverpool Uni

Hi,

This year I`ve graduated from Nottingham Trent Uni with a 2.1 and I`m thinking to take MSc Management (part time) at Liverpool Uni. This is because it is quite cheap (what is very important to me) and part time, so I could pay my fees and ern money for a living.

However, I would like to know how reputable is this business school, because I dont want to waste time/money/efforts(to lose two years leisure time).

Do you think it is worth to take it in terms of better employment opportunities? Or Liverpool is no better that Nottingham Trent?

In Times uni rank it is 62 (in business studies), so this is why I`m asking you.

Maybe it would be better to work for a year and try to apply to better business schools?

P.S. I just turned 22yo
Reply 1
I'm not too sure really, i wouldn't use the business studies times rank, that's most likely for undergrad. Look at rankings for postgrads/Masters and see where Liverpool ranks. Do you have a tutor or someone in your uni you can talk to to help you make such a decision? That might help as well...
Reply 2
Thanks for advice.

Anyway, I`ve decided not apply here, because lectures are at day, and I want to work full time.

Latest

Trending

Trending