The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

university choice

Hello,
I am an international student. I got offers from the following universities. Please help me in making decisions respective to academics, graduate job opportunities, etc.

1) Queen Mary University of London (MSc Big data science)
2) University of Liverpool (MSc Data Science and AI)
3) University of Bath (MSc Data Science with Placement)
4) University of Manchester (MSc Data Science (Business and Management)), but I am on the waiting list and will get the decision by the end of May.
Original post by sanu15
Hello,
I am an international student. I got offers from the following universities. Please help me in making decisions respective to academics, graduate job opportunities, etc.

4) University of Manchester (MSc Data Science (Business and Management)), but I am on the waiting list and will get the decision by the end of May.

Bath - the placement wins it.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
What did you decide in the end?
Reply 3
Original post by sanu15
Hello,

I did msc at qmul, and the quality of the course was very poor. Happy to discuss my experience with you. I know those whom I study with are still struggling to find a job despite getting distinction. That was because it wasn't hard to get a distinction.

Happy to answer any questions.
Original post by sanu15
Hello,

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you are interested in applying to the University of Liverpool, great choice :smile:.

Is there anything in particular you would like to know about the University or city? Let me know.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Original post by sanu15
Hello,

Hello @sanu15,

Congratulations on receiving offers from those 4 universities - exciting times ahead! I am sorry we got to you post a little late - which did you end up choosing for yourself in the end? How are you feeling about starting?

If you have any questions about university in the next few months please continue to post them on here - we'll be more than happy to help out and share our experiences whichever university you chose to go to :smile:

Wishing you the very best of luck in your next steps!

Holly
University of Bath

Quick Reply

Latest