The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Chichester Primary Teaching Interview 2020

I have an interview at Chichester for Primary Teaching soon, and was wondering if anyone could offer me some help/tips on what picture book to take?

Also if anyone has any helpful tips or any information on the interview and the day, I'd really appreciate it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Elesax
I have an interview at Chichester for Primary Teaching soon, and was wondering if anyone could offer me some help/tips on what picture book to take?

Also if anyone has any helpful tips or any information on the interview and the day, I'd really appreciate it.

Hi @Elesax, we try and take a slightly more relaxed approach with our applicant interviews to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible and help you decide if we are right for you too! The programme coordinator of Primary Teaching has said that it doesn't matter which book you choose as long as you're enthusiastic about it, think about a book that you would love to share with primary children :smile:

We have a Facebook Applicant Group with some applicants who have primary interviews coming up/have already had them if you want to join! facebook.com/groups/chichester2020
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chichester
Hi @Elesax, we try and take a slightly more relaxed approach with our applicant interviews to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible and help you decide if we are right for you too! The programme coordinator of Primary Teaching has said that it doesn't matter which book you choose as long as you're enthusiastic about it, think about a book that you would love to share with primary children :smile:

We have a Facebook Applicant Group with some applicants who have primary interviews coming up/have already had them if you want to join! facebook.com/groups/chichester2020

Thank you so much for the reply, that's really helped calm my nerves down a bit!

I'll definitely check the group out, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending