The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Offer holder days

Is WTSD planning any Offer holder days or shall I just apply for another general Open day to help me decide on this University place?
Original post by Anonymous
Is WTSD planning any Offer holder days or shall I just apply for another general Open day to help me decide on this University place?

You would be best phoning up and asking this question directly
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Better still, avoid this 'university'.
Better still, avoid this 'university'.

Have you had a bad experience with UWTSD personally? It would be really helpful if you could give details of that on the site so applicants have better information.
I've only heard good things from all the students that have went to the carmarthen campus but I'm not sure about the other campus so maybe you should call up and get a tour and ask the students at the campus you're going to. they are more then happy to do so even if there is no open day
Original post by Nerysrose
I've only heard good things from all the students that have went to the carmarthen campus but I'm not sure about the other campus so maybe you should call up and get a tour and ask the students at the campus you're going to. they are more then happy to do so even if there is no open day

Many redundancies over a number of years. Lots of talk about severe financial problems. My advice would be to visit lots of universities before making a decision you might regret.
Many redundancies over a number of years. Lots of talk about severe financial problems. My advice would be to visit lots of universities before making a decision you might regret.

Are you sure? they have many success stories and just built a new building. perhaps you mean another campus?
Original post by Nerysrose
Are you sure? they have many success stories and just built a new building. perhaps you mean another campus?

A number of campuses but same uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending