The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

royal holloway uni, offer holder days?

i recently got an offer from royal holloway, and i was wondering whether they do offer holder/applicant visit days? i haven't seen the uni yet and would like to visit before deciding whether to make it a firm/insurance choice, and so i wondered whether i should go to a regular open day, or if going to a possible offer holder day would be better?
Original post by mwil
i recently got an offer from royal holloway, and i was wondering whether they do offer holder/applicant visit days? i haven't seen the uni yet and would like to visit before deciding whether to make it a firm/insurance choice, and so i wondered whether i should go to a regular open day, or if going to a possible offer holder day would be better?

I've got an offer from Royal Holloway too!
I assume they do have offer holder days - most places do. I haven't been the open day yet but I am going to one on Saturday. I think an offer holder day would be more beneficial than an open day so if you are going to do only one I would recommend an offer holder day, but they may not be until much later (as not all places will be given out yet). If you want to go see it, you might as well!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Dragonfly28
I've got an offer from Royal Holloway too!
I assume they do have offer holder days - most places do. I haven't been the open day yet but I am going to one on Saturday. I think an offer holder day would be more beneficial than an open day so if you are going to do only one I would recommend an offer holder day, but they may not be until much later (as not all places will be given out yet). If you want to go see it, you might as well!

congrats :smile:
thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending