The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Uni of Birmingham Earth Science 2024

Hey, anyone else applied for any of the Earth Sciences courses at UoB for September 2024? I’ve applied for Geology! Just looking to see if anyone else has applied too, and if anyone knows anything about offer holder days?
Original post by georgialison
Hey, anyone else applied for any of the Earth Sciences courses at UoB for September 2024? I’ve applied for Geology! Just looking to see if anyone else has applied too, and if anyone knows anything about offer holder days?

Hi Georgia! Once you receive an offer with us, you should receive an email with a link to our Offer Holder Hub page - this page has all the information on that you should need about our Offer Holder Visit Days, including the dates currently available and how to book a slot. We hope this helps 🙂
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by UoB - Life and Environmental Sciences

Hi Georgia! Once you receive an offer with us, you should receive an email with a link to our Offer Holder Hub page - this page has all the information on that you should need about our Offer Holder Visit Days, including the dates currently available and how to book a slot. We hope this helps 🙂

Hi! I had an email confirming my offer with a few links which one of them was to a page with just general info about offer holder days, but nothing on there shows me how to book, it just says I should get an email from the department.
Original post by georgialison

Hi I’ve also got an offer from UoB for geology, nice to see someone else who’s applied. You should get a email which has an offer holders day link at the bottom. The current dates are 14/02 and 23/03. I’m going to the one on the 23rd march.
Reply 4
Original post by ArchimedeShrew

Hi I’ve also got an offer from UoB for geology, nice to see someone else who’s applied. You should get a email which has an offer holders day link at the bottom. The current dates are 14/02 and 23/03. I’m going to the one on the 23rd march.

hi yes i have it now! i’m going on the 14th!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending