The Student Room Group

Rush hour driving test

Hi guys i have a 8.20 test coming up soon as theres no other tests till end of march do yous think i should put it back till then or just stick to the 8.20 its just i have heard loads of negatives things about the rush hour test. Thanks
What sort of negatives are there about it? Mines at 8:20 on Wednesday this week
Original post by Dunndunn19
Hi guys i have a 8.20 test coming up soon as theres no other tests till end of march do yous think i should put it back till then or just stick to the 8.20 its just i have heard loads of negatives things about the rush hour test. Thanks

Well if you fail you can always retake at the end of March, so what have you got to lose?

What negatives have you heard?

There are positives, e.g. less, and lower speed, driving. Good luck.
Reply 4
Original post by blueberrybowl
What sort of negatives are there about it? Mines at 8:20 on Wednesday this week

School run etc.
Reply 5
Original post by David Getling
Well if you fail you can always retake at the end of March, so what have you got to lose?

True a think i will go ahead
Reply 6
Original post by RogerOxon
What negatives have you heard?

There are positives, e.g. less, and lower speed, driving. Good luck.

Just my old instructor says it was a bad time to take test with school run and stuff my new one seems to think it will be fine though and cheers mate
School run etc.

They’ll do the routes that will avoid major traffic because they have limited time to do the test and don’t want to overrun
Reply 8
Past 7 minors 😁😁

I think it’s decent, avoid the motorways and dusk carriage ways

You are more likely going to drive around the residential areas

Just watch out for cyclists and pedestrians and take as much time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending