The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Maths June 2008 Mark Schemes

For all those interested in looking at the June 2008 Edexcel Maths Mark Schemes you'll be glad to know I've just found them.

Non-Calculator Paper Foundation Tier

Calculator Paper Foundation Tier

Non-Calculator Paper Higher Tier

Calculator Paper Higher Tier

Happy viewing!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh that's really good, thankyou!
Reply 3
slightly off topic but does anyone know the Religous studies mark schemes from Edexcel? and ta for the paper.
Thanks.
Reply 5
Tallon
slightly off topic but does anyone know the Religous studies mark schemes from Edexcel? and ta for the paper.

Unit A is below:

http://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/Repo...c_20080523.pdf
Have you got the links for the papers by any chance, please.

And thank you for the mark schemes.
Reply 7
thank you, so much!
do you know where to get any other ones? like, aqa, ocr, anything like that?
Reply 8
callum Honisett
Have you got the links for the papers by any chance, please.

And thank you for the mark schemes.

Papers below: :smile:

Non-Calculator Paper Foundation Tier

Calculator Paper Foundation Tier

Non-Calculator Paper Higher Tier

Calculator Paper Higher Tier
Reply 9
anyarian
thank you, so much!
do you know where to get any other ones? like, aqa, ocr, anything like that?

Only Edexcel would make their files this easy to access I'm afraid. No AQA or OCR or any other board until at least results day. AQA 9 months later...
Reply 10
TheEd
Only Edexcel would make their files this easy to access I'm afraid. No AQA or OCR or any other board until at least results day. AQA 9 months later...

yeah, i tried to change the web address you gave us, to get another paper. it asked for a password.

any idea how to fiddle with the web address so i can get stuff for edexcel history, (option C-schools history project)
Reply 11
and to be honest who actually will care about gcse mark schemes once you have the results?
Reply 12
anyarian
yeah, i tried to change the web address you gave us, to get another paper. it asked for a password.

any idea how to fiddle with the web address so i can get stuff for edexcel history, (option C-schools history project)

I can try and find them if you know the paper. I see Medicine, Crime and Punishment, Britain (1815-1850) and Germany (1919-1945).
Reply 13
Tallon
and to be honest who actually will care about gcse mark schemes once you have the results?

Very true. Unless I'm borderline on a grade, in which case I'll be VERY interested. (:
Reply 14
TheEd
I can try and find them if you know the paper. I see Medicine, Crime and Punishment, Britain (1815-1850) and Germany (1919-1945).

crime and punishment, and germany, if at all possible?
thank you so much
*pos rep*
Reply 15
anyarian
crime and punishment, and germany, if at all possible?
thank you so much
*pos rep*

Crime and Punishment Paper

Crime and Punishment Mark Scheme

Germany Paper

Germany Mark Scheme
Hey TheEd, is it possible if you can find the mark schemes for the science papers please? Thanks.
Reply 17
Makaveli_The_Don
Hey TheEd, is it possible if you can find the mark schemes for the science papers please? Thanks.

Last ones for tonight then! Which papers you after?
TheEd
Last ones for tonight then! Which papers you after?

The physics multiple choice and written ones please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending