The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lets wait for the match first before criticising
gunners r us
lets wait for the match first before criticising

Lets criticise now, and criticise later. two for the price of one.
Reply 382
Bear, you crack me up.

Butttt, we should wait til after the match to criticise, except for Senderos, who I declare open for all criticism at any time, as long as it amuses me.

Right, off to my 12 hour nightshift. Lovely!

Night lads.
"Kolo Toure, Philippe Senderos, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Abou Diaby, Tomas Rosicky and Eduardo are out.

wtf, we're ****ed. I even had a dream earlier we lost to WBA. We'll probably lose to 20 as well
Reply 385
Economist
"Kolo Toure, Philippe Senderos, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Abou Diaby, Tomas Rosicky and Eduardo are out.

wtf, we're ****ed. I even had a dream earlier we lost to WBA. We'll probably lose to 20 as well

:banana: hope we panic and buy :banana:

ill be gutted if we dont make the champions league but it will hopefully end wenger's obsession with the future and buying 'kids'. :no:
Reply 386
anelka9

ill be gutted if we dont make the champions league

I will be more than gutted.
But if we do get through, I have my fingers crossed for another enthralling night of us raping some big Italian/Spanish giant :banana:
first Juventus, then Madrid, then Milan.
I would like some fresh Barcelona meat :yep:
Finance wise, you really do need to make it into the CL proper and hopefully into latter stages for more money...
Reply 388
Worst case scenario is we don't get in CL and fabregas leaves us next season for more trophies :colondollar:
Reply 389
sarforaz
Finance wise, you really do need to make it into the CL proper and hopefully into latter stages for more money...

we dont spend it anyway
you can keep it :woo:
Its not about spending, its about paying off the debts of the new stadium and becoming self sufficient?
sarforaz
Its not about spending, its about paying off the debts of the new stadium and becoming self sufficient?

Shh. Stop talking sense. This is mindless-Arsenal bashing day just like every other day in the calender. There's 40 mins left. Rivals...take your shots!
Reply 392

'yeah i know!'
anelka9

'yeah i know!'

Overmars
Shh. Stop talking sense. This is mindless-Arsenal bashing day just like every other day in the calender. There's 40 mins left. Rivals...take your shots!

Tbh i dont think its bashing. I'd say Liverpool are in the same situation, really do need the cash boost from a good CL run.
before the 10 minutes is up, id just like to say.

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB, YOUR A ****ING DISGRACE, you have the nerve to charge us £60 a game to watch kids ! i could go down the local park and watch more expiereced people play football, you said the emirates was going to push the club further fowards, if anything we;ve gone back, all our best players have gone, we're in debt, we have no money, no one wants to join us, and we're not even able to buy 16 year old africans anymore, the future is bleak, the future is spurs

YID ARMY YID ARMY

that is all
Reply 396
TI-84
I will be more than gutted.
But if we do get through, I have my fingers crossed for another enthralling night of us raping some big Italian/Spanish giant :banana:
first Juventus, then Madrid, then Milan.
I would like some fresh Barcelona meat :yep:

Well I say *In the Rock voice* ''Just bring it bitch''.
I see a good result tomorrow night as an inevitability.
Reply 398
We're now onto unjustified confidence day :biggrin:

I think that Ade is going to have an amazing year, score close to 50 goals and help us on our way to an amazing night in Rome come next may...
...before crumbling to an epic defeat :biggrin: :p:

Latest