The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bring on Adebayor already!!
Please don't. We don't need to resort to that.

Sidwell probably should have had 2 yellows by now... this is stupid.
Tbh I'm just waiting til the replays before ranting. I bet United's freekick will have been extremely lenient and Villa's penalty will have been extremely harsh.
Good bet tbh. Ill add to that accumulator that someone will score a 25yard+ screamer against us.
Let's bring on Adebayor and launch operation counter-launch.

Desperate times and all that. Would be embarrassing if we lost to Angry Dad's team.
Yeah, really genuinely embarassing. We should launch on Bendtner for Silvestre and launch the counter-bus.
Sigh, put money on Denilson getting sent off, the dozy **** version of him has turned up.

Also, it seems Silvestre wasn't just trying to gift United a goal, he plays like that every game.

Passing is way off atm. :s-smilie:
Bendtner smashed into. Ridiculous.
I think I'll stop watching prem football for the season. The referees don't know what they're doing and consistently lose control. I can't handle it happening with such grim predictability.

Not going to waste my time watching the joke anymore tbh.
We got what we deserved. Going 4-5-1 vs Villa? It was the perfect opportunity to play Bendtner and Vela, but Wenger goes for Bendtner alone up front. Bendtner is AWFUL, wouldn't get into any Premier League team. We've got such good players in the team, everything is just being undermined by terrible defending, namely by Silvestre and Gallas, and we're missing a good DM. So dissapointing, we'll get 4th easily, but I don't think we're going to be challeging for the title this year. Champions League it is then :rolleyes:
Sigh.

Shouldn't have conceded the goals we did but then again should've lost 1-0 anyway to a first half goal. Absolutely nothing performance, proved once again that a few players just aren't going to cut it week-in, week-out.

Sigh.
everyone bar almunia was ****

this team is poor, their attitude is ****, the fans today were silent, the referee was poor, villa was good, we haven't got a consistent team, we havn't got a consistent captain

I'm definatly going to put eduardo on my shirt now
Feel sorry for the fans who got their hopes up after last week, back to usual. In some ways its a relief knowing that a loss isnt as costly for the rest of the season. Hopefully Wenger can get someone in in Jan, have a good go at the CL and FA Cup and a get a team clicking for the start of next season with the hope that no-one goes in the summer
Bendtner had an absolute nightmare, even when he was man-handled Riley waved play on
Ar5enal Fan
We got what we deserved. Going 4-5-1 vs Villa? It was the perfect opportunity to play Bendtner and Vela, but Wenger goes for Bendtner alone up front. Bendtner is AWFUL, wouldn't get into any Premier League team. We've got such good players in the team, everything is just being undermined by terrible defending, namely by Silvestre and Gallas, and we're missing a good DM. So dissapointing, we'll get 4th easily, but I don't think we're going to be challeging for the title this year. Champions League it is then :rolleyes:

lol :p: Arsenal fans like you really do make me laugh, just cos we lose a game you go into PANIC mode. Relax, be easy and you'll see that Arsenal will challenge for the title and will end up winning it.

Sigh...

Albeit today wasn't the best of results though I'm sure we'll come back strong next game.
Reply 3995
I knew we were going to lose 5 minutes after the game started tbh. It's just like how we were playing against Hull after we'd trounced Sheffield United - way too many wayward passes and no flowing football.

Time to concentrate on the FA Cup and CL I reckon. We need to get knocked out of the CC ASAP so we don't keep losing at home in the PL the very next match...
Economist
Feel sorry for the fans who got their hopes up after last week

I can understand and agree to an extent what you are saying, but...

tbh the fans were crap at the stadium today

no atmosphere, no emotion, nothing

I swear i saw some man standing up on the phone when clichy scored the own goal, you would have thought he would be either @#$%& or encouraging the team

ffs

i want anyone who went to the game to tell me how they got outsang by 5-8 thousand villa fans?
The Joker
lol :p: Arsenal fans like you really do make me laugh, just cos we lose a game you go into PANIC mode. Relax, be easy and you'll see that Arsenal will challenge for the title and will end up winning it.

Sigh...

Albeit today wasn't the best of results though I'm sure we'll come back strong next game.

true say, we needed fans like you at the match today
Reply 3998
geoff_yin
I knew we were going to lose 5 minutes after the game started tbh. It's just like how we were playing against Hull after we'd trounced Sheffield United - way too many wayward passes and no flowing football.

Time to concentrate on the FA Cup and CL I reckon. We need to get knocked out of the CC ASAP so we don't keep losing at home in the PL the very next match...

I honestly think we need to just make sure we stay top 4 in the Prem, and concentrate on the CL.
I would love the day Wenger gets to lift the CL trophy :smile:
gunners r us

I swear i saw some man standing up on the phone when clichy scored the own goal, you would have thought he would be either @#$%& or encouraging the team

I saw him, standing there waving like a ****

Latest