The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ive been looking at a few youtube vids on arsenal and it actually upsets me how many amazing players we've gotten rid of in the past few years, and comparing them to what we have now :\
Reply 5981
:console:
mart have you played fm yet:teeth:
Reply 5983
I'm playing it right now :colondollar:
:colonhash: downloaded? is mad al in it :teeth:
Reply 5985
No I got it for my birthday kthx :colonhash: Just about the only legal game I've ever owned. Except for Fable II which I just got for the xbox360 which I also just got. Come to think of it I got a damn good haul of presents this year for birthday+ christmas. Last year I got in total (combined from both + including all people) £20 worth of socks and vouchers from my entire family :colonhash:
Reply 5986
The Black Chuck Norris
ive been looking at a few youtube vids on arsenal and it actually upsets me how many amazing players we've gotten rid of in the past few years, and comparing them to what we have now :\

I was watching Premiership Years (:suith:) the other day. I had forgotten how good the 03/04 Arsenal team was.
gtfo

you're practising for tsr fm innit :colonhash:
I was watching Premiership years (:suith:) and the Arsenal team in 03/04 was unreal.

yep, so much quality. How did we get like this :colonhash:
Reply 5989
Tbf I actually srsly am only playing to get ready for the next TSR FM. But it wont be until Laevis reappears the useless kebab/cum guzzling yob :colonhash:

:love: him tbh, he needs to gtfo Oxford and come back to TSR :huff:
i'm doing that too. but i'm not gonna play until next summer, allow failing uni for tsr :colondollar: i guarantee i won't get sacked either :teeth:
You lot were incredibly lucky yesterday. I think Wenger needs to sort his attitude out atm, it seriously stinks like ****e tbh.
Reply 5992
They never learn do they.

They still think they're above everyone. You got to laugh at Denilson and Diaby's goal celebrations as if they're the next big things. Idiots, they must have felt rather stupid when Zat Knight scored.

Until their arrogance is kept to an acceptable level they they don't deserve to, and will not get anywhere.

What a finish by Zat Knight by the way eh? :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: lush.
FM08
They never learn do they.

They still think they're above everyone. You got to laugh at Denilson and Diaby's goal celebrations as if they're the next big things. Idiots, they must have felt rather stupid when Zat Knight scored.

Until their arrogance is kept to an acceptable level they they don't deserve to, and will not get anywhere.

What a finish by Zat Knight by the way eh? :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: lush.

Wholeheartedly agree but watch your words on this thread. They don't want outsiders opinions
Tobydch
Wholeheartedly agree but watch your words on this thread. They don't want outsiders opinions

Lol. You posted a lot of crap, got flamed for it and are now bitter and trying to recruit people to your army. Get over yourself.

Great match yesterday!
superstoke
Lol. You posted a lot of crap, got flamed for it and are now bitter and trying to recruit people to your army. Get over yourself.

Great match yesterday!

Im not bitter about it at all. Its the usual suspects that i've been told flare up if someone voices their own opinion against Arsenal

What i said was we should have won- FACT
I think Arsenal should field more english players- OPINION

Nothing wrong with that! You find the crap i posted and then you can talk!
Reply 5996
Tobydch

I know that, don't worry.

But they're not real 'Arsenal' fans so don't value their opinion so highly. Half of them have probably never been to a match in their life.
FM08
I know that, don't worry.

But they're not real 'Arsenal' fans so don't value their opinion so highly. Half of them have probably never been to a match in their life.

I second that. Real fans respect and listen to opinions.
Tobydch
Im not bitter about it at all. Its the usual suspects that i've been told flare up if someone voices their own opinion against Arsenal

What i said was we should have won- FACT
I think Arsenal should field more english players- OPINION

Nothing wrong with that! You find the crap i posted and then you can talk!

I wouldn't know about 'usual suspects' but ad hom attacks are weak anyway and just making you look worse- not that you had much lower to sink after yesterday's little episode. Was interesting to read anyway :biggrin:

And you're doing the same thing on the Villa thread i.e. telling people you get crucified for posting on the Arsenal thread, not to bother, etc etc. trying to fuel your hate-army. Just a forum dude, get over it.

Your disagreeable posts were the ones about being a disgrace for not fielding English players (xenophobic at best) and then calling people liars or whatever lol. It's all good anyway.
superstoke
I wouldn't know about 'usual suspects' but ad hom attacks are weak anyway and just making you look worse- not that you had much lower to sink after yesterday's little episode. Was interesting to read anyway :biggrin:

And you're doing the same thing on the Villa thread i.e. telling people you get crucified for posting on the Arsenal thread, not to bother, etc etc. trying to fuel your hate-army. Just a forum dude, get over it.

Your disagreeable posts were the ones about being a disgrace for not fielding English players (xenophobic at best) and then calling people liars or whatever lol. It's all good anyway.

Find where i said disgrace and you can come back calling. Im loving it, yesterdays little episode...seriously mate you need to understand the difference between someones opinions and fact. Mine were opinions that are fully justifiable

Latest