The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

RobbieC

You want respect? I want a proper referee, so **** you cuntarse.
Seriously, the ***** bring it on themselves most the time.
Reply 981
RobbieC
Can't win when there's cheating afoot. You just can't.

Yeah, there was two identical cynical challenges. It isn't cheating, though. The ref did his job and handed out the yellow cards which is the punishment for a cynical foul.
Reply 982
I am really, really upset now :frown: 
TI-84
I would rep you for that link.
execpt I rather did not like that final comment :p:
So no rep.
Not like my Rep will add anything to yours :biggrin:

Well I am 23 away from another gem :flute:
Reply 984
Adebayor could have had a yellow for diving at the end too.
i'm aroused.
Arsenal for the title then?
Reply 987
Ronaldo VII
Well I am 23 away from another gem :flute:
There you go... whore.:rolleyes:
Reply 988
Don't worry guys. Fabregas will save us from next week onwards!
Pathetic all round. Our passing was ridiculous. It says a lot when you are start thinking Eboue has been your best player, playing in a position he never does.

Sagna and Clichy got forward a bit but were all over the place and kept giving it away

Toure was poor. Gallas was ****e. ****ing captain and he lets that useless lump have a free run from a corner, schoolboy defending

Walcott was ****. Denilson successfully completed 90% to his passes to Fulham. Eboue and Nasri were just about ok

Van Persie useless, Adebayor complete *******s. What the **** was doing for the corner ill never know. Meant to be clearing anything near post, just watches it sail right over himself, unbelieveable. You can almost forgive Gallas for letting the lump get the run on him it was that bad from Ade
Our performance was a bag of *****. Better squad this year my arse(nal).
Now for Atkinson . Pantsil's challenge was very nasty. Potentially leg breaker. I was thinking perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a lucky yellow. But no he gets **** all

Now for that **** Murphy. That is one of the worst challenges you see in football. I thought challenges from behind were straight red? No attempt to play the ball, no attempt to hook his leg around Eboue just a straight cynical hack at the back of the Eboue's legs. Disgraceful challenge. Its those sort of challenges that need to be stamped out. Has to be a straight red without fail

That said, we probably wouldnt have broken down a 5 man Fulham team today, woeful.

3 games in and we have looked terrible. We cant play without Fabregas and even with him im worried at the moment
This is the shiites team we;ve had for years, we need a cm.

Alonso. someone who can pass, and not get outclassed by ****ing danny murphy
Reply 993
Bear_Grylls
This is the shiites team we;ve had for years, we need a cm.

Alonso. someone who can pass, and not get outclassed by ****ing danny murphy

more of a CDM.
however, more importantly we need someone who's not a pussy and can actually fight his way - not sure about Alonso.
Our passing will be sorted with Fabregas gets back.
Previously in this thread somewhere I mentioned 3 possible CDM players, lemme fish it out.
Reply 994
Just had a look at the stats. Can't believe we had one shot on target the whole match! This is Arsenal I'm talking about right? :indiff:
Reply 995
'lo

todays game: wtf

all i have to say ='(
Reply 996
geoff_yin
Just had a look at the stats. Can't believe we had one shot on target the whole match! This is Arsenal I'm talking about right? :indiff:

You hit the post.

Its definitely Arsenal :colondollar:
and the ******** that still persist on booeing adebayor, can ******* off...thanks for the fans that chanted his name as soon as soon as they heard booes.

as for the match...talking about it, we will just go round in circles
Reply 998
mhsc
You hit the post.

Its definitely Arsenal :colondollar:

:yep:

Have to give credit to Fulham though. They closed us down really well and gave us no time on the ball. We struggled as the players had no time to think about making a killer pass, and ended up passing backwards more often than not. They kept blocking our shots too. Was also disappointed van Persie wasted so many freekicks. After he missed the second one, he should have just crossed the ball instead of trying to shoot when other freekick opportunities came.

But, as I've already said earlier, we will have the vision of Fabregas come next week, and he really is the key to us playing well. We shouldn't expect too much from Nasri right now. He hasn't had time to settle into the PL and does not think like the way an Arsenal player thinks. Yet.

Walcott will hopefully be dropped when Rosicky comes back next month. Walcott is simply not strong enough too hold off challenges, and gives the ball away far too often.

I'm a bit angry with Wenger too. Why he feels he has to put Eboue in CM I have no idea. Ramsey should be given the chance, or at least put Song there. Both players have had much more experience in CM than Eboue. This is like the end of last season, when Sagna was injured. Why the hell didn't Wenger play Eboue at RB instead of Toure?! He did afterall play at RB for 1-2 years! Walcott was in form at that time, and was still left on the bench. That move cost us many valuable points.

Denilson needs to bulk up. He has the same problems with Walcott - pushed off the ball far too often and lacking vision to make a killer pass.

Set-play defending needs to improve also. Not just Gallas. We are going to be in big trouble playing against teams like Blackburn and Bolton as they will punish us at the set-plays.

Today was strange though. All of last season we went behind fairly often in games, but managed to get back on level terms the vast majority of the time. Last season, we were so deadly in the final 10 minutes of games. Today, I did not feel at all like we were going to score in the last 10 minutes. We were lacking some cutting-edge at the front. I found this odd as we had Ade and RVP up front already. Bendtner also likes to poach a goal at the end of games too. But nothing. Fabregas is the main reason for this of course, but the rest of our midfield should have stepped up today. Maybe Hleb was that important in how we play!!!

I'm just babbling now, so I'll stop...

:colonhash:
I hope the blogs are right about Inler. :frown:

Latest