The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pleased Van Persie's doing great, as i predicted.
OH MY ****ING GOD its Adecantscoreenough.
Bear_Grylls
Pleased Van Persie's doing great, as i predicted.
I was championing him when you were still in nappies tbf.

What a raping. Could have been 6 easily.
Great result

Looked fine in CM, Van Persie getting better and better, Adebarndoor back scoring, another clean sheet. Couple of dodgy moments at the back but times are good atm
And if anyone has complaints about Eboue, I'll go mad. Aside from going down easily... but Warnock shouldn't throw himself around in the area. There was a connection, and Eboue has the right to go down when he's lunged at and caught. I hope he isn't injured, whatever anyone else things... I think he's a good footballer.
Good English lad Eboue. Got what he deserved some might say.
Reply 1786
30 passes and then a goal :coma:

good day
LawYah
30 passes and then a goal :coma:

good day

I heard it was more than that :p:
Reply 1788
Eboue is as Phil said the prime non-English English good lad :colondollar: Anyway nice to see Van Persie score, Adewantsmore/cantscore/canscore did well too. Sexy football for the win :yy: Now we have to do the business at home, ohh and your legend didn't get picked. Nice one Pep :biggrin:
Being ****ing honest, we are disgustingly sexy when we turn it on like that.

The second goal was 27 passes. Reminded me of the Argies goal - not as good though.

Wish I'd made the trip to watch it.
as much as I hate eboues theatrics I think he's turning it up this season, he plays him more centrally and it's working

where is carlos vela?
Breadster™
where is carlos vela?

Getting some kip after flying to Mexico midweek. Probably would've featured today else.
Reply 1792
who decides the order of the games being highlighted on MOTD?? I can't believe ive had to watch boring Newcastle and West Brom v West Ham before Arsenal, ****ing *****
I can't believe I've had to listen to Hansen still refuse to say anything good about us even after a 4-0 away win. Actually, I can believe it, all too easily. Utter tosser.
:whogivesa****:

As long as "no composure...he'll never be something special" Theo keeps shoving humble pie down his throat, I couldn't care less about what that tosser has to say.
I always hope Linekar will get up off his seat and slap them silly but even he takes the crap hansen and lawro spout with a pinch of salt.
Hansen is a parody of himself. He's got nothing, and Theo despite some less than immense decisions has come so far from his raw pace. He's set to be immense, and considering his age... ****... he could be great.
RobbieC
And if anyone has complaints about Eboue, I'll go mad. Aside from going down easily... but Warnock shouldn't throw himself around in the area. There was a connection, and Eboue has the right to go down when he's lunged at and caught. I hope he isn't injured, whatever anyone else things... I think he's a good footballer.

Im a believer in the 'right to go down' camp but Eboue was looking for it before any contact was even made

He's a decent right back, a poor winger and a dirty cheating ****
He's getting good at right mid not down the wing but not quite central. No i'm not crazy. Yes I thought he was dreadful last season.
LawYah
who decides the order of the games being highlighted on MOTD?? I can't believe ive had to watch boring Newcastle and West Brom v West Ham before Arsenal, ****ing *****

They hate us on motd, you'd think we were an a poor side that will end up around 14th based on their coverage. But thanks to streams im not really that bothered by it

Football focus did a big feature on Theo today though, which rather annoyed me the way they talked him up even though usually im not too concerned

Latest