The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

A last few episodes comeback for them both would be brill for a proper ending - it's not really as if either of them are up to much career-wise is it?
^^ i was just going to say exactly the same thing! I can't think of one thing I've heard they've been in since they left.
Haha, so true! Im going to have a wander around the internet, see if I can find any spoilers.
One thing is.. Hayley finds comfort from Brookes mum!! Jesus..thats a change. She helps her come to terms with her mothers death! :/
**CutiePie**
They only didn't sign for Season 7...they could sign for season 8. And henil3100, I think you're right. If she wanted the pregnancy keeping a secret then you're defo right I think.
I think, they're definitely is room for them to come back and it could be an option if there's a season 8 and that's it. Even for a finale..because OTH finale wouldnt be the same without ALL the characters!

:yep: I think the same thing! I really hope they come back for the whole of season 8!!! :woo:
Ive not found any spoilers online really. Only that we'll know if there's a season 8 near the end of May but they're saying if there is, it could possibly be the last season. but I think we know that...there's no where else Mark can take them really, without doing another season, bringing back leyton and giving them all the happy ending the viewers will want. I'm not sure.

Kind of worried about this Sara/katie thing though, she breaks into Clays house and dresses as Sara and starts talking about things Clay and Sara did and saying its her.. Where do you guys think Marks taking this? I keep thinking of possibilities that Mark could be doing. Did Sara really die? Is this girl her sister? Just a freak? Why does she know so much!
Previews for next week's finale look a bit *gulp* - they make it look very end of series as opposed to season! But apparently there's a rumour on the rounds it might get picked up for 12/13 episodes or something - which'd be good to tie it all off.

What did everyone think of last week's episode?

I'll spoiler it incase :biggrin:

Spoiler

Interested to see how they'll leave things.
I thought for a bit that the whole breaking up Mia and Chase was to get Chase with Alex in the end, and not just be like, um okay, what happened to Mia. But we'll see.
Agree Clay/Katie stuff was a let down...I did think Clay had gone mad for a minute though.

One of my friends seemed to think Haley had committed suicide, but that's quite obviously a load of crap...OTH always do stuff like that.
Looking forward to the finale....I haven't enjoyed OTH as much as previous years :/ other shows have just been better.
annaleize
I thought for a bit that the whole breaking up Mia and Chase was to get Chase with Alex in the end, and not just be like, um okay, what happened to Mia. But we'll see.
Agree Clay/Katie stuff was a let down...I did think Clay had gone mad for a minute though.

One of my friends seemed to think Haley had committed suicide, but that's quite obviously a load of crap...OTH always do stuff like that.
Looking forward to the finale....I haven't enjoyed OTH as much as previous years :/ other shows have just been better.

Ohhh Chase and Alex! Now that would be pretty clever actually; that's a good idea. Might make him less mopey :p:

Yehhh I know what you mean - it's not been like it used to be at all, but I guess that was always gonna happen. Still have to see what'll happen to them all though.
ooooooohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy godddddd
has anyone seen it yet??

i reckon it was the best season finale yet....and i just heard that there's rumours for season 8! thank god.
annaleize
has anyone seen it yet??

i reckon it was the best season finale yet....and i just heard that there's rumours for season 8! thank god.

Ok I just watched it, thought they were tying it up all nicely to end the whole thing, then BAM right at the end, there is NO WAY they can't do another season now, or at least a mini-season, arghhh!!
annaleize
has anyone seen it yet??

oh my god oh my god oh my god yes.
arsrgpdhpfpthtodr;gtyj.

Physically screamed at the computer. Was not expecting that.

I thought it was SUCH a good episode, you're right - really back on form and it was brill!
Have to digest that - only just finished watching it.

ahhh. so lovely all the way through. so lovely!! and then.
Guys guys it's just been officially renewed I think! All the twitter accounts are pretty sure.

Michael Ausiello's twitter: http://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/status/14240052083

Ahhhhhh, brill!
The last episode was quite predictable

Spoiler

Whilst I was expecting

Spoiler

to return, I didn't expect the outcome.
Reply 5093
That was so retarded, why do they (and other shows) keep ruining good episodes with retarded endings like that :facepalm2:
Nfixlol
That was so retarded, why do they (and other shows) keep ruining good episodes with retarded endings like that :facepalm2:

It'll get people talking though which is what they want I guess!
The producers must have been really confident about an eighth season with an ending like that.. Was a good ep though, and some good foreshadowing/ building up for some storylines next season too.
JamesWyl
The producers must have been really confident about an eighth season with an ending like that.. Was a good ep though, and some good foreshadowing/ building up for some storylines next season too.

Well, what people were saying on the OTH forums, is that they could easily have cut that scene off the end if they knew there was going to be no season 8. Apparrently, the producers found out on Thursday whether it was going to be renewed, so if it had have been cut, that scene would've gone and everything could have been all nice and finished like the whole episode seemed to be doing.
annaleize
Well, what people were saying on the OTH forums, is that they could easily have cut that scene off the end if they knew there was going to be no season 8. Apparrently, the producers found out on Thursday whether it was going to be renewed, so if it had have been cut, that scene would've gone and everything could have been all nice and finished like the whole episode seemed to be doing.

I had thought about that... but if you chopped off the ending of the last scene, it would be a pretty rubbish way to end a TV show.. nothing wrong with it, just not very exciting or anything?
JamesWyl
I had thought about that... but if you chopped off the ending of the last scene, it would be a pretty rubbish way to end a TV show.. nothing wrong with it, just not very exciting or anything?

Oh yeah, it would be boring...but all ends tied up, etc. Which is how a lot of OTH fans want it to finish.
Yeah they had two endings I think - so they must have been told it was likely they'd get another season or I don't think they'd have dared!

Still pretty risky.

I can't get over how lovely

Spoiler

Still, OTH had a rep in the good old days for taking soap opera storylines and making them a bit more dramatic :p: Seems like it's gone back to that a bit!

Also something I meant to mention last week; did anyone else notice the Lucas-esque voiceover by Haley for the first time in a long time?

Quick Reply

Latest