The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey just wondering is there anyone going to NUMED this year 2020 intake?

Me!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by ayra31
Me!

Why'd you choose to do NUMED? I'm rlly interested in it!
Reply 3
hello, I currently looking into attending Numed for medical studies, will it be possible for you to share some insights about Numed. thank you
Sure, what exactly do you wanna know?
Original post by raina 15
hello, I currently looking into attending Numed for medical studies, will it be possible for you to share some insights about Numed. thank you
Original post by Hammad Dogar

Hi, i'll be an international student starting at Numed for the medical course this september. I'll be living in the accommodations. Could you please tell me what it is like ( the accommodations and just living in johor generally)? Also how do the exchange programmes to Newcastle University uk work? And how often does it happen?
Original post by ayesha1919
Hi, i'll be an international student starting at Numed for the medical course this september. I'll be living in the accommodations. Could you please tell me what it is like ( the accommodations and just living in johor generally)? Also how do the exchange programmes to Newcastle University uk work? And how often does it happen?

Hey I am first year international student myself just reached johor last month. Accomodation is really nice but i haven't really seen much of the city yet ( Covid+ Studying) but the parts where our uni is and our accomodation , its really nice.
About exchange i think its a semester in year 2 or a semester in year 4 plus a whole year in UK if you interclate. I am not sure how many students can go but i think this year it was cancelled due covid.
You will surely enjoy studying here. You saw the accomodation images online?
Hey I am first year international student myself just reached johor last month. Accomodation is really nice but i haven't really seen much of the city yet ( Covid+ Studying) but the parts where our uni is and our accomodation , its really nice.
About exchange i think its a semester in year 2 or a semester in year 4 plus a whole year in UK if you interclate. I am not sure how many students can go but i think this year it was cancelled due covid.
You will surely enjoy studying here. You saw the accomodation images online?

Would you say there's a good amount of international students? yes i have the images of the accom, do you get allocated rooms or can you pick which type you want? Were the students you were put with all friendly and easy to mingle with?
At least 1/3 of my batch is international. Everyone here is really nice. Only one of my flatmate came and he is really nice. you can choose the type you want but it depends on availablity so the earlier you apply the better
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9

hey thanks a lot for replying . I am really interested to know how the lectures, assessment type, how competitive is it to get into Numed, and about the exchange year in the UK.

thanks a lot
At least 1/3 of my batch is international. Everyone here is really nice. Only one of my flatmate came and he is really nice. you can choose the type you want but it depends on availablity so the earlier you apply the better

Thank you so much. This was really helpful!
Original post by raina 15
hey thanks a lot for replying . I am really interested to know how the lectures, assessment type, how competitive is it to get into Numed, and about the exchange year in the UK.

thanks a lot

heyy this isnt really an answer to your question but if you dont mind me asking, are you applying this year for the 2021-22 entry?
Original post by ayesha1919
heyy this isnt really an answer to your question but if you dont mind me asking, are you applying this year for the 2021-22 entry?

hello, I am still pondering whether to apply to Numed or not and have yet to apply
Reply 13
Hi there, me too but for BMS
Reply 14
Hi,
Can someone tell me more about the NUMed school, Malaysia ? Is it a good place for MBBS ? What about the exchange year in UK ? How many students are really able to get to good places in Uk ? And is the degree respected ?
Hi @mj1983

For information on our NUMed Malaysia school, please follow the previous link to the webpage for the school. If you have any enquiries regarding the school and courses offered, please contact them by emailing [email protected].

Hope this helps :smile:

Elliott

Latest

Trending

Trending