The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

MSc Speech and Language Therapy 2020??

Hi,

I’ve received an unconditional offer for the course which I’ve accepted. I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything? I’m from Birmingham, so making quite the jump, distance wise, to study for my masters and would be lovely to find people also on the course so I’m a little less daunted come September ☺️
Hey!
I've also accepted my offer for the MSc in SLT starting in January. So nice to find someone else who is going to be on the course too! :smile: I'm from Northern Ireland so also making quite a jump!
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by katereilly97
Hey!
I've also accepted my offer for the MSc in SLT starting in January. So nice to find someone else who is going to be on the course too! :smile: I'm from Northern Ireland so also making quite a jump!

Ah, it’s nice to know that I’m not alone In making the jump! are you on Facebook? I can add you to the group chat that we’ve got started x
Reply 3
Hi,
I'm thinking about applying for an MSc in Speech and Language Therapy next year. I graduated with a degree in Education studies and have some work experience with children but not a lot of experience with people who have learning difficulties or communication problems. I was wondering what type of work experience and skills I would need to help my application? I'm currently teaching English aboard for a year, but I'm not sure if this is relevant experience.

Quick Reply

Latest