The Student Room Group

Cardiff uni applicants

Don’t know if there’s already a thread for this. Thought it’d be nice to chat while we’re all on lockdown.

What course has everyone applied to?

I’m Astrophysics :smile:
I'm hoping to apply for Cardiff next year since I really like the look of the courses and uni but I want to do Music and History joint
Reply 2
@mollycorcoran5 Cool! Why those two, strikes me as quite an unusual combination! :smile:
Original post by maddidaisy
@mollycorcoran5 Cool! Why those two, strikes me as quite an unusual combination! :smile:

Well I wanna go into Music Therapy which I need a music degree for and then I wanna continue learning history cos I love the subject
Reply 4
I’ve applied to Cardiff for Law! Still not sure where I’m going to finally end up though
I’ve an offer for Mental Health Nursing :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by mollycorcoran5
Well I wanna go into Music Therapy which I need a music degree for and then I wanna continue learning history cos I love the subject

That’s so cool. You’ve always gotta remember to do what you love!
Reply 7
@Ni_ole_ @badbadgerlottie have you put Cardiff as firm, and what accom have you applied for?
@Ni_ole_ @badbadgerlottie have you put Cardiff as firm, and what accom have you applied for?

Yes I put it as my firm. I live in Cardiff so I’m not far away :smile:
Reply 9

Nope, still waiting on Durham Uni to get back to me atm so I can’t make any decisions yet 🥴
Reply 10
Original post by badbadgerlottie
Yes I put it as my firm. I live in Cardiff so I’m not far away :smile:

I’m guessing you’re living at home the haha
Reply 11
Original post by Ni_ole_
Nope, still waiting on Durham Uni to get back to me atm so I can’t make any decisions yet 🥴

Damnn. They’ve extended the ucas deadline so maybe that means unis have a little longer to get back to you? The deadline for them was the 31st wasn’t it?
Reply 12
Damnn. They’ve extended the ucas deadline so maybe that means unis have a little longer to get back to you? The deadline for them was the 31st wasn’t it?

Yeah, was hoping I wouldn’t have to be waiting till the 31st but hey-ho looks like I will be
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Ni_ole_
Yeah, was hoping I wouldn’t have to be waiting till the 31st but hey-ho looks like I will be

I’m sure it’ll all work out. Just a waiting game now! How fun haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending