The Student Room Group

2020-2021 Bartlett Architecture OFFER HOLDERS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi! I was in a similar but really different situation as you! I asked to be change my MSci offer to BSc because I thought the latter would suit me better. Can’t wait to see you all in September!
Original post by leopard202
Hey, how did your interview go what did they ask you?

It was a very quick interview. I had 10-15mins to present my portfolio and then questions about where I stand in the architecture world, what kind of architect I aspire to be and why is UCL the right choice for me.
Any one with MSc spatial planning offer ?
Reply 63
Original post by benchan
also anyone here with a MEng offer? (Engineering and Architectural Design)

Hi, I have my interview in 2 days for the same course! Do you have any tips? Will they also ask engineering-based questions?
hey! did you apply for both courses and therefore was able to switch or did they allow for the change despite only applying to msci?
Original post by alyx19
Hi! I was in a similar but really different situation as you! I asked to be change my MSci offer to BSc because I thought the latter would suit me better. Can’t wait to see you all in September!

hi! did you apply to both programs or were you able to choose either after the interview?
Original post by chelseahum02
hi guys, just got an offer for the BSc degree about 3 hours ago after waiting 5 weeks since my interview on 1st April! it got changed from the Msci course because they said I was better suited to the BSc but yeah I'm super happy :smile:

hi! did you apply to both msci and bsc or did you get to choose after the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending