The Student Room Group

Bartlett Engineering and Architectural Design interview

Hi there!
I just got invited for an interview for Engineering and Architectural Design at Bartlett! Super grateful as I've already been rejected 2 times pre-interview haha. My interview is in 5 days, and I have to send a portfolio of my most important work of no more than 10 pages to my interviewer. However, I already sent a portfolio "of my most important work" in November/December, as required, so I was wondering if I could reuse this portfolio (maybe the interviewer hasn't seen it)? It's just a bit short notice to make a whole other portfolio, and what I already sent are the projects that are also the most related to the course.
Has anyone applied to this course and had an interview? If yes, how was it? Would very much like to know :smile:
Original post by annahelenas
Hi there!
I just got invited for an interview for Engineering and Architectural Design at Bartlett! Super grateful as I've already been rejected 2 times pre-interview haha. My interview is in 5 days, and I have to send a portfolio of my most important work of no more than 10 pages to my interviewer. However, I already sent a portfolio "of my most important work" in November/December, as required, so I was wondering if I could reuse this portfolio (maybe the interviewer hasn't seen it)? It's just a bit short notice to make a whole other portfolio, and what I already sent are the projects that are also the most related to the course.
Has anyone applied to this course and had an interview? If yes, how was it? Would very much like to know :smile:

Hi!
I've also got an interview for Engineering and Architectural Design but ive moved it to the 10th of Feb since i couldn't make the 3rd. So for the portfolio i think we can make/mend a new portfolio showcasing our best work but if you dont want to you can use the one you sent. On admission reports.com it says that everyone who had an interview for this course has also got an offer (but im not sure if thats accurate) . Hoped this helped! :smile: and good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by hufieeiwhfihf
Hi!
I've also got an interview for Engineering and Architectural Design but ive moved it to the 10th of Feb since i couldn't make the 3rd. So for the portfolio i think we can make/mend a new portfolio showcasing our best work but if you dont want to you can use the one you sent. On admission reports.com it says that everyone who had an interview for this course has also got an offer (but im not sure if thats accurate) . Hoped this helped! :smile: and good luck!!

Thank you so much for your reply! Yes I also saw that on admission reports.com. I guess that means our chances are pretty good? What's weird is that there more offers than interviews though. Anyways, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, and do my best at the interviews :smile: Good luck to you too!!
Thank you so much for your reply! Yes I also saw that on admission reports.com. I guess that means our chances are pretty good? What's weird is that there more offers than interviews though. Anyways, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, and do my best at the interviews :smile: Good luck to you too!!

Hi! How did it go?
Reply 4
Hi! How did it go?

It went okay I guess. We just went through my portfolio and then they asked me some basic questions. I'll let you know if I get an offer!
It went okay I guess. We just went through my portfolio and then they asked me some basic questions. I'll let you know if I get an offer!

Thats great!
Reply 6

Hi!

Hi, I have my interview in 2 days for the same course! Do you have any tips? Will they also ask engineering-based questions?
Reply 7
Do they ask you to do any calculations or is it a more conversational interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending