The Student Room Group

MSc Nursing (Adult) University of York funding

I have applied to the University of York for the MSc Nursing (Adult) which is a 2 year course that will lead to registration as a Nurse. I just wanted to check if this course will be funded as an undergraduate course even though it is a masters.
I already have an undergraduate degree in another topic (History). Will the MSc. nursing be funded still as its a second degree?

The course name is MSc Nursing (Adult) at the University of York.

The description says "Convert your undergraduate degree into a career in care with an accelerated pre-registration route into adult nursing."
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Student_57s
I have applied to the University of York for the MSc Nursing (Adult) which is a 2 year course that will lead to registration as a Nurse. I just wanted to check if this course will be funded as an undergraduate course even though it is a masters.
I already have an undergraduate degree in another topic (History). Will the MSc. nursing be funded still as its a second degree?

The course name is MSc Nursing (Adult) at the University of York.

The description says "Convert your undergraduate degree into a career in care with an accelerated pre-registration route into adult nursing."

Hi Student_57s,

Yes, this is a Postgraduate healthcare course and therefore is an exception to previous study and equal level qualification rules.

This attracts undergraduate funding, so please ensure that you are applying for the undergraduate funding when you make your application.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending