The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Ravensbourne film production 2020?

Who's going to be joining the 2020 Ravensbourne film production course? I got a place to join this September but I'm not sure if I should study film production at Ravensbourne because I got some good places at over uni's. But I really like the community there, so I am super tempted to go to study at Ravensbourne.

Anyone who already studies this course who could give some advice?
Anyone studying at Ravensbourne in the next academic year?
hey! I’ve applied for Editing and Post Production in ravensbourne, it’s my top choice, i personally loved it when i looked at it for film and editing over other universities, and i think it’s got one of the best rates for employment after the course!
(edited 4 years ago)
London
Hey! I'm a current Rave student :smile: DFP is a great course. Content wise, you'll learn a lot across areas such as cinematography, special & Visual effects, Production Design, Directing, Screenwriting, post-production... the list goes on, as well as interesting fields such as Emerging Tech (like VR and such) and music promo creation. In your final year, you'll curate your Final Major Project.

The community here is amazing, one thing that sets Ravensbourne apart is the collaborative nature of the uni - so I have friends from courses all over the campus. My freshers in 2017 was incredible, it was a month long and the wristband included tickets to club nights, social nights like bowling, Fright Nights at Thorpe Park and Lion King on the west end. Met a lot of friends& made so many memories during freshers as well!

You'll have a blast at Rave, and you'll learn so much as rave is really tailored towards industry. The person above is right, the employment rate is one of the best. I'm going to be gutted to graduate this year.

if you have any other questions, let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending