The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
my track hasnt updated yet..pls if you do not mind my asking has your application is the Nottingham intra net portal updated yet to say unconditional??
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
got in for eco :smile:
Reply 3
they let me in ! even though i had appauling grades !
deferring to 09 thoughhh arrrh i cant waiitttt
that means a years wait!
Congratulations to all! Welcome to Nottingham!
Well, I'm not in for this september but I'm in for next year! Don't know what my grades are, but frankly I don't care at this point!!

2009 - International Economics (may change to straight econ though)
Essentially
Well, I'm not in for this september but I'm in for next year! Don't know what my grades are, but frankly I don't care at this point!!

2009 - International Economics (may change to straight econ though)

what grades did they ask for you?
Reply 8
my track hasnt updated yet, either has my intranet, has anyone rang them yet?
I'm in for Management Studies with French and I'm absolutely over the moon! No idea what my grades are but hopefully and seemingly I reached the ABB requirement for the course as track is congratulating me :biggrin:

I couldnt be happier, and really looking forward to Freshers week! :smile:
Pamiyoo
my track hasnt updated yet, either has my intranet, has anyone rang them yet?

The intranet wont update until after 11am, and track is constantly updating but not everyone has updated straight away, yours shouldnt be long - unless however it means that all your offers are still conditional, I really hope that's not the case for you - best of luck :smile:
prospectivEEconomist
what grades did they ask for you?

As I did four A levels, I had two conditions for my offer. AABB from four grades, or at least AAA if I didn't get AABB. Congratulations for your offer!
Reply 12
Well, I'm coming back again... 5th and hopefully final year - the excitement has kind of gone!

Actually I'm typing this from University Park anyway, at my job where I've been all summer
Essentially
As I did four A levels, I had two conditions for my offer. AABB from four grades, or at least AAA if I didn't get AABB. Congratulations for your offer!

same , congrats to you too! :hugs:
Reply 14
No idea what I got but I'm in for Neuroscience. Congratulations everyone!
Reply 15
got in for management studies 2nd year
According to Track, I am :biggrin: See you lot there.
Reply 17
should have got in but don't know why i got into my insurance instead!
Reply 18
Yes...Law, woo. See you all there! There doesn't appear to be too many of us yet! :smile:
Reply 19
congrats people. its a sad day for me lol

Latest

Trending

Trending