Scroll to see replies

yeyyy i got in too, i'm so excited :biggrin:
well done everyone!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Just wrote to the accomodations office and asked could I please swap to a different hall! (Currently allocated Rutland).
Reply 62
Yay! I got in for Zoology :smile:
Congrats everyone. See you there!

I'm gonna be in Cavendish. :smile:
Reply 63
Welcome everyone :biggrin: (I'm a first year too, but have been unconditional all along). I'll be doing Msci IR & Global Issues
Reply 64
Loosy
Yay! I got in for Zoology :smile:
Congrats everyone. See you there!

I'm gonna be in Cavendish. :smile:

You're cool. Biology/zoology ftw.
Reply 65
i'm soo excited! in for maths and philosophy :biggrin:
jodie_lee
Just wrote to the accomodations office and asked could I please swap to a different hall! (Currently allocated Rutland).

LOL, good choice. Rutland has an... interesting reputation :p:
Reply 67
Daniel.Blaze

Lol, I know! :frown:
I'm in to do Politics :biggrin:
Reply 69
Daniel.Blaze

lol, I remember walking past the Rutland sign outside the halls, and someone painted an extra bit on the R to make it "Butland". Immature, and simple, yet hilarious! :rofl:
Reply 70
hmjessop
It's just what I've heard on here! The single rooms are furthest from the university, in the older blocks and supposedly in the ghetto! I guess I'll find out when I get there!

Yeah, I think that's in the 'ghetto' :frown:

Don't quote me on that though...
geoff_yin
Yeah, I think that's in the 'ghetto' :frown:

Don't quote me on that though...

do first yr econ students get mentors mate>
I can't believe I got in after months of worrying about certain exams (which I then did the best in which is bizarre). I don't like just waiting for a few days to hear from them, I feel like I should be doing something. ARGH!
Reply 73
i'm in for animal science!!! woop woop anyone else out there on same course??
Reply 74
prospectivEEconomist
do first yr econ students get mentors mate>

No, not really. You get assigned your personal tutor. I saw mine twice all year, just like everyone else. You get tutors for each module though who run the tutorial sessions.
Reply 75
rt6
lol, I remember walking past the Rutland sign outside the halls, and someone painted an extra bit on the R to make it "Butland". Immature, and simple, yet hilarious! :rofl:

But mind you, also

Sadly I'm not in either of these photos, however, as I took them.
ha ha, thankfully i'm not in rutland or wiloughby :P
Reply 77
this my first time posted on here but i ve been a memba 4 a yr. i got in too for mechanical engineering n am stayin at Broadgate park. wooo
i've still not done that i-d photo email which they sent me about 5 months ago.. Better get onto that today.
Reply 79
alex-hs

But mind you, also

Sadly I'm not in either of these photos, however, as I took them.

It seems that someone from Rutland tried to paint a thicker line. When I first saw it, the painting was very delicately done with a nice thin line lol. Still, I'm sure people get the idea when they see it. Especially on open days :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending