The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
'grats all. :^_^: Nottingham is absolutely ****ing awesome.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'm coming to do Computer Science, staying on Jubilee Campus.

UCAS TRACK says I'm in, although my.nottingham still hasn't updated yet..
Reply 82
I'm in :wink:

see you all in September!
Reply 83
rt6
It seems that someone from Rutland tried to paint a thicker line. When I first saw it, the painting was very delicately done with a nice thin line lol. Still, I'm sure people get the idea when they see it. Especially on open days :biggrin:

That first photo was taken in novermber-ish 2005, so it had probably been cleaned off and re-done by the time you saw it.

"Willoughby Balls" was taken about a year before that.
Reply 84
:woo:
WOO thank god i'm in! although am trying to swap my ensuite room in lenton for 1 in cavendish!
Reply 86
coolcatcola
WOO thank god i'm in! although am trying to swap my ensuite room in lenton for 1 in cavendish!

Why?! lol
Reply 87
coolcatcola

Erm, can I please have your ensuite in Lenton?! Lol.
En Suite in Lenton all the way, wooo!

Although I've just I realised I'll be expected to pay the extra few thousand quid... yikes.
Reply 89
Dan-IW

Although I've just I realised I'll be expected to pay the extra few thousand quid... yikes.

Arrgh, how did you get this?! You think Notts accomdation will email me back tomorrow telling me I can change?!
Reply 90
jodie_lee
Arrgh, how did you get this?! You think Notts accomdation will email me back tomorrow telling me I can change?!

Wouldn't count on it. :no:

It's normally best to ring them up directly as they can be quite slow with emails...
Reply 91
geoff_yin

It's normally best to ring them up directly as they can be quite slow with emails...

I did before I emailled, and they said that they were only responding to accomodation enquires by email... :confused:
Well, I applied for it... :biggrin:

I'm afraid I don't about their speedyness or hall changing capabilities.
which econ course are you on dan?
Reply 94
technically im startin 5 months later than you guys but will see u in january :smile:

anyone else in raleigh park btw ?

x
Yep, I am :smile:
Reply 96
jodie_lee
I did before I emailled, and they said that they were only responding to accomodation enquires by email... :confused:

Oh well, I guess you'll have no option but to hang tight then. :dontknow:

I'm sure the accommodation office will be quite busy right now as they will have a lot of people emailing them with accommodation enquiries.
Reply 97
Dan-IW

I've got Lenton en-suite too :-D although my first loan instalment ONLY covers that first rent payment so I'm gonna be so poor :-( lol
Reply 98
geoff_yin

It's a bit of a vicious circle, the more phone calls we get the less email we can answer and the less emails we can answer the more phone calls we get. Having said that we are answering majority of emails to ugaccommodation and pgaccommodation well within the accepted time frame (5 working days).
Reply 99
BrenLee
It's a bit of a vicious circle, the more phone calls we get the less email we can answer and the less emails we can answer the more phone calls we get. Having said that we are answering majority of emails to ugaccommodation and pgaccommodation well within the accepted time frame (5 working days).

Ah well. Keep at it! :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending