The Student Room Group

Hardest a level psychology topics

What are the topics in a level psychology that you struggle with the most?
The one I Find the hardest is attachment
i’m in year 11 and was wondering is a-level psyhcology a big difference to gcse? i can’t decide whether to take it at a-level or not!!
Reply 2
When we were doing attachment in class it was quite cute but I just find it so difficult when it comes to remember everything it doesn’t seem to stick.
Memory is quite difficult too, the working memory model is difficult to at times
Reply 3
Original post by sarahluv
i’m in year 11 and was wondering is a-level psyhcology a big difference to gcse? i can’t decide whether to take it at a-level or not!!

I didn’t do it at gcse so I’m not sure about how different it is but I’m just finishing year 12 and it’s not an easy subject, there’s a lot to remember but the content is interesting so it’s enjoyable. What do you want to do at university?
Reply 4
Yeah I’m on AQA too
Original post by Sprout67
I didn’t do it at gcse so I’m not sure about how different it is but I’m just finishing year 12 and it’s not an easy subject, there’s a lot to remember but the content is interesting so it’s enjoyable. What do you want to do at university?

I want to do something design related and i would be picking psychology as my third subject just to fill in the gap as i’m unsure what to do (i’m doing product design,btec business & psychology) however i don’t think it’s a good idea to choose psychology just to fill in the gap if that makes sense
Reply 6
I’ve done all year 12 topics as well as year 13 biopsychology and year 13 research methods
Reply 7
Original post by sarahluv
I want to do something design related and i would be picking psychology as my third subject just to fill in the gap as i’m unsure what to do (i’m doing product design,btec business & psychology) however i don’t think it’s a good idea to choose psychology just to fill in the gap if that makes sense

It’s not an easy subject so make sure you’re dedicated to it and make sure you’re going to like it, look at some of the content too because you might now like it
Original post by Sprout67
What are the topics in a level psychology that you struggle with the most?
The one I Find the hardest is attachment

Psychopathology and approaches
Reply 9
Original post by LiSkinDicaprio
Psychopathology and approaches

They’re not easy either honestly, OCD is what I struggle with the most in psychopathology
Reply 10
I would definitely have to say that biopsychology is one of the hardest topics for me

Quick Reply

Latest