The Student Room Group

AQA A-level law example essays

I have lots of example essays which I redrafted as part of my revision for this years exams - all of them are A/A* level. Would they be of any help to anyone?

They are on criminal, tort and contract and are of all question types, including Q9 and other non-substantive.
Reply 1
Do you have any criminal essays? I have law mock exams coming up and i am done for :/
Hi guys does anybody have a paragraph structure guide for new students that haven't written a law essay before? Would help me a lot with past papers.
Original post by HowToBigBrain
Hi guys does anybody have a paragraph structure guide for new students that haven't written a law essay before? Would help me a lot with past papers.

I would always recommend IRAC for any problem questions (Issue, Rule, Apply, Conclude) and PEE (Point, Evidence, Explain) for essays.
Original post by Nightwish1234
I would always recommend IRAC for any problem questions (Issue, Rule, Apply, Conclude) and PEE (Point, Evidence, Explain) for essays.

thank you very much!
Reply 5
hey would love to too see your essays
Original post by SReeves157
I have lots of example essays which I redrafted as part of my revision for this years exams - all of them are A/A* level. Would they be of any help to anyone?

They are on criminal, tort and contract and are of all question types, including Q9 and other non-substantive.

Would love some model answers to help me structure my essays.
Reply 7
hey! im currently in y13 and have really been struggling with structuring my essays this would be really helpful!
hey would love to too see your essays
Original post by SReeves157

i know im so late but is there any chance that u might still have the question 9 essays please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending