The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity University: Accommodation Thread

Hi everyone, :u:

Welcome to the Leeds Trinity University Accommodation thread.

We know that planning where you’re going to live when you start university can be a daunting task. So if you have any questions about our accommodation or maybe you’re wanting to know what it is like to live in halls at Leeds Trinity, please ask away and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!

If you’re wondering what accommodation options we offer, you can find more information by visiting the accommodation page on our website.

Key accommodation information: You can only apply for our accommodation if you have made us your firm choice.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi, I was wondering if I did go ahead and accept my offer for trinity, would I still be able to apply for an ensuite room as I have anxiety and low self esteem and another thing is the rooms in accommodation are they assigned to you and can you come before your other roommates if you explain your reasoning behind it. Sorry for the long message just wanted to make sure
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hi there :hand:,

All of our info on room booking can be found here How to apply

You're able to book and chose accommodation, rooms aren't allocated - its up to your decision, although rooms to fill up and then become unavailable!

If you email our accommodation team [email protected] - They'll be able to chat to you about your questions regarding early move in times.

Really hope this helps!
Original post by Leeds Trinity University
Hi there :hand:,

All of our info on room booking can be found here How to apply

You're able to book and chose accommodation, rooms aren't allocated - its up to your decision, although rooms to fill up and then become unavailable!

If you email our accommodation team [email protected] - They'll be able to chat to you about your questions regarding early move in times.

Really hope this helps!

Thank you for your help,
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for your help,

You're more than welcome!

Sorry about the two random dots lol I can’t seem to delete them. I was just wondering what happens for students who picked Leeds trinity as their insurance choice. Will there be accommodation left by results day as it doesn’t seem that there is much private accommodation around, especially for someone who doesn’t know the area. I’m just unsure if there will be any left or to go into clearing on results day should I not get into my firm choice. Thanks 😀😀
Sorry about the two random dots lol I can’t seem to delete them. I was just wondering what happens for students who picked Leeds trinity as their insurance choice. Will there be accommodation left by results day as it doesn’t seem that there is much private accommodation around, especially for someone who doesn’t know the area. I’m just unsure if there will be any left or to go into clearing on results day should I not get into my firm choice. Thanks 😀😀

Hi there!

Unfortunately we cant say for sure as our accomodation is given on a first come first served basis. There is a wealth of private accommodation in Leeds, so if our halls do fill up you will certainly be able to find accommodation!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending