The Student Room Group
See if your university accommodation department would be able to advertise it on their webiste.
Otherwise, put posters up, or try on Facebook.
Place an ad in your uni's magazine/newspaper/publication.
stick posters on the doors of the cubicles in the loos at uni with tags on the bottom with the phonenumber
Gumtree and the uni accommodation section.

In fact Gumtree alone will probably get you about 20 responses.
Gumtree - though you will probably end up with a million responses from odd sounding mature international students as well as people who aren't students and only want to live with you for 3 months. We advertised there and got loads but thankfully had one reply from someone our age looking for the standard student 10 month let.

accomodationforstudents is where I found my other housemate. Got loads of responses there too though that was earlier in the year.
Reply 7
Thanks for your replies, tried most of those things already and not had loads of success, probably as it's too late on in the year now. Damn housemate dropping out!
RedRose
Thanks for your replies, tried most of those things already and not had loads of success, probably as it's too late on in the year now. Damn housemate dropping out!

Keep trying. I've had to turn 4 people down and we only adverstised the other week so it might not be too late! Don't live in a student town with any big private halls like unite or anything though which helps as everyone is in the private rental market.

Latest

Trending

Trending