The Student Room Group

Gesdap 2023

Haven't been able to find any posts discussing the government economic service degree apprenticeship for 2023. Has anyone else applied? Just found out today I got an interview!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by floramayhew
Haven't been able to find any posts discussing the government economic service degree apprenticeship for 2023. Has anyone else applied? Just found out today I got an interview!

Hey I’ve also applied and found out I got an interview, well done! I think it’s supposed to be a writing assessment or something like that. What location have you applied for?
(Original post by haza213)Hey I’ve also applied and found out I got an interview, well done! I think it’s supposed to be a writing assessment or something like that. What location have you applied for?
London, what about you? Their emails about the interview have been vague so I'm really hoping it's just a writing assessment.
Reply 3
(Original post by haza213)Hey I’ve also applied and found out I got an interview, well done! I think it’s supposed to be a writing assessment or something like that. What location have you applied for?
London, what about you? Their emails about the interview have been vague so I'm really hoping it's just a writing assessment.

Yeah, that’s what it says on the PowerPoint that was attached to the application anyway, I applied for Birmingham but put London as my second

Hey, I've also got an interview, congrats! Have you been able to book one yet?, whenever I check it says there are still none available. Also as the AC is split into two I can't figure out if they are both on the same day or if it is like you have to get through the first to do the second part.
Reply 5
I haven't been able to either, it just says they're all booked, i think its split in two hopefully they'll give out more info soon
They must be releasing very few at a time bc no one seems to be able to book one. For the feedback do u know what its out of?
Reply 7
No clue; what score did you get?
Original post by 5tu6ent123
Hey, I've also got an interview, congrats! Have you been able to book one yet?, whenever I check it says there are still none available. Also as the AC is split into two I can't figure out if they are both on the same day or if it is like you have to get through the first to do the second part.

I believe that it is a same day AC with a written assessment and then an interview/presentation afterwards I'm not quite sure what the presentation thing is on but last year they had a talk prior to the interview to fill candidates in.
Original post by haza213
No clue; what score did you get?

I got 11 overall, no clue if that's good or not. What did you get?
Original post by nwaters44
I believe that it is a same day AC with a written assessment and then an interview/presentation afterwards I'm not quite sure what the presentation thing is on but last year they had a talk prior to the interview to fill candidates in.

Ah thank you! I guess they will do the same this year
I got 11 overall, no clue if that's good or not. What did you get?

I got an 8, not sure what it means lol
has anyone been able to book and interview yet?
I haven’t have you?
Original post by haza213
I haven’t have you?

Nope. Keep checking but doesn’t seem like they’ve added any more
(Original post by 5tu6ent123)has anyone been able to book and interview yet

has anyone been able to book and interview yet?

just managed to book one!
(Original post by 5tu6ent123)has anyone been able to book and interview yet

just managed to book one!

Same I booked one today, Good luck!!
Same I booked one today, Good luck!!

I’ve just managed to book one too!
Hey guys, I've got my interview on the 23rd of March.
My overall score was 11 (Not sure if that's good or not)

What locations have you all applied too?
What do you think the interview is going to be like?
I've got mine next week.
I put Birmingham as my first location and London as my second, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending