The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Psychology courses at Brighton, Bournemouth and Chichester Uni

I am trying to decide between Brighton / Bournemouth and Chichester Uni. I have autism which is making decision difficult. Would appreciate feedback from people on the courses. I am worried that Brighton / Bournemouth is busy. I am also worried that the Chichester course is very sports focused in the final year in terms of options ... and I am not. Help Please
Original post by Anonymous
I am trying to decide between Brighton / Bournemouth and Chichester Uni. I have autism which is making decision difficult. Would appreciate feedback from people on the courses. I am worried that Brighton / Bournemouth is busy. I am also worried that the Chichester course is very sports focused in the final year in terms of options ... and I am not. Help Please

As you progress through the degree you'll start to choose modules that you want to take and have more independence over what you choose too. We are renowned for our small class sizes and community feel as all the lecturers know each individual on their course, and you're also assigned an academic advisor to help give you extra support throughout your degree.

The Head of Psychology programmes Dr Moitree Banerjee would be happy to talk to you about the module choices and any other worries you have if that helps, her email is [email protected] :smile:
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending