The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

has anyone applied/received an offer for any media related courses?

applied to 'film, photography + media BA' back in november + received an email saying they are going to wait until after the UCAS deadline to give offers in janurary, but havent heard since

has anyone got an offer for media + comms/digital media or anything related?
Reply 1
Nope. I applied for media/comms in Jan and nothing so far, so I think you're all good. I'm pretty sure they take their time normally.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by emelianiloufar
applied to 'film, photography + media BA' back in november + received an email saying they are going to wait until after the UCAS deadline to give offers in janurary, but havent heard since

I have got conditional offer and waiting for unconditional offer letter since 12 to 13 days I guess.
Original post by shrutimishra2807
I have got conditional offer and waiting for unconditional offer letter since 12 to 13 days I guess.
for which course?
for which course?

MA International Journalism
I have a offer for media and coms from 2 unis Chichester and Portsmouth and 2 production media courses Plymouth and Northampton and then I got a offer from Bournemouth for a marketing and digital media
Reply 6

No still waiting ….
Original post by Lstarx
No still waiting ….
which course did you apply to?
Reply 8
which course did you apply to?
Film photography media
Original post by Lstarx
Film photography media

I am also still waiting for this course

Quick Reply