University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 3
cheers.. do we receive a timetable during freshers week though?
Reply 4
yes your dept will give it to you
Reply 5
good stuff :smile: also the online timetables seem a bit incomplete as they don't seem to include any seminars or any tutorials.
Reply 6
I have another question..When do we finish the course, because I need to sign a contract for accomodation! I am a bit confused, it's the end of August or a date I find, 19 of June?
Reply 7
anyiann
I have another question..When do we finish the course, because I need to sign a contract for accomodation! I am a bit confused, it's the end of August or a date I find, 19 of June?

It varies.. I finish in september but only because my masters is a 12 month course.

http://uiwdbsci01.ad.nottingham.ac.uk:8003/program.htm

if you look your course through the list then it should tell you how long it would last.
Reply 8
IcEmAn911
good stuff :smile: also the online timetables seem a bit incomplete as they don't seem to include any seminars or any tutorials.

seminars are flexible so they aren't included.
tutorials are held with tutors as extra guidance, they're not part of the teaching timetable.
Reply 9
Sorry, having a stupid moment. I'm also interested in seeing my timetable (BSc Hons Neuroscience, 3 years) but there appear to be 3 different timetables for my course. What does the /1, /2 and /3 refer to?

Thanks!
/1 = first year
/2 = second year
/3 = third year.
sorry but whilst looking at the MA Marketing course for autumn only.. I see there are 4 lectures for the research methods module..

what do the numbers mean at the end of the first row for each of the lectures..
e.g. 01#, 02#, and 03#...
can't say without actually seeing it sorry. could be different groups? or could just be each lecture, so telling you the number of lectures you've got for the module.
La Trampa
can't say without actually seeing it sorry. could be different groups? or could just be each lecture, so telling you the number of lectures you've got for the module.

http://uiwdbsci01.ad.nottingham.ac.uk:8003/program.htm
i can't see it. what school is it under? i've only found one that's a 12 month PG course.
Business school.. yes that's the one :smile:
looks like you'll be split into groups but i can't be sure sorry. they'll explain to you when you get to uni.
La Trampa
looks like you'll be split into groups but i can't be sure sorry. they'll explain to you when you get to uni.

lol no worries.. seeing as you're answering most of the questions i thought i'd see if you could answer mine :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending