The Student Room Group

MSc Speech and Language Timetable at City University

Hello,

I have applied for a MSc in Speech and Language for September 2021. The course is full time for 2 years and has a combination of clinical placements and lectures/seminars. Could anyone who has done a MSc in S&L tell me what their timetable is like? I know all universities are different and will vary-but I would like to have some idea, so I can start looking at childcare options etc.

I have applied for City University in London, so if anyone is currently or has done that I'd appreciate your comments.

Thank you!
Original post by Poppybakes
Hello,

I have applied for a MSc in Speech and Language for September 2021. The course is full time for 2 years and has a combination of clinical placements and lectures/seminars. Could anyone who has done a MSc in S&L tell me what their timetable is like? I know all universities are different and will vary-but I would like to have some idea, so I can start looking at childcare options etc.

I have applied for City University in London, so if anyone is currently or has done that I'd appreciate your comments.

Thank you!

Hi, I currently have the same question. Would love to know how you’ve found it so far regarding your timetable whilst studying 😊
Reply 2
Hey just wondered if there was any update on this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending