The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MSc Finance (Post Graduate Course)

Hello
i will be recently starting a Post graduate (MSc) Finance course in MMU in Jan 2024. I can not find the timetable anywhere of when the lectures start and end. I was wondering is anyone here enrolled in this course? ( i am an international student so can not see the time-table yet). do you happen to have a list of when the lectures start and finish? (generally lectures time frame etc). or even have an idea of when the lectures start and finish (based off pervious year? 2023)
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by kngods
Hello
i will be recently starting a Post graduate (MSc) Finance course in MMU in Jan 2024. I can not find the timetable anywhere of when the lectures start and end. I was wondering is anyone here enrolled in this course? ( i am an international student so can not see the time-table yet). do you happen to have a list of when the lectures start and finish? (generally lectures time frame etc). or even have an idea of when the lectures start and finish (based off pervious year? 2023)

Hi @kngods!

You'll receive your finalised timetable shortly before you start your course. As a guide, a full-time master's degree requires up to 40 hours per week of on campus and self-directed study.

Hope this helps, and we look forward to having you join us!

Chloe🙂
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending