Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) applicants thread 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi,

Congratulations on your offer at NTU! Applicants can only book accommodation if they have chosen NTU as their firm choice, so if you enter your NTU ID number on the accommodation system, it won't be able to accept it, as we are your insurance choice. You can change your choices around, if you would like to do that, if that's the case, then just call UCAS and let them know and they can do he rest for you. :smile:

Hope this helps!

Assuming I don't want to swap choices what are the options for me?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Cote1
Assuming I don't want to swap choices what are the options for me?

Hi,

If you wish to keep NTU as your insurance choice for the time being, then that's ok. If on results day you decide to come to NTU, then you will be able to speak to Accommodation to see what accommodation they have available for you.

Hope this helps.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there,

I firmed my offer for NTU business but I am being classed as an international student when I live in the UK.
I have an EU nationality but I have been living here for the last 3 years now and I have a pre-settled status. There is no way I will be able to pay 15,000

I am not an EU student and I am not directly coming from the EU. I have lived here for quite some time, doesn't that qualify me as a UK resident ?

Hi,

If you are a home student, then you will need to complete a fee assessment form, so that the Admissions team can carry out a full assessment of your circumstances. Please call our Enquiries line and they will be able to assist you further.

Hope this helps!
Hi guys! I need some advice regarding choices, so if anyone is currently studying English and/or History at NT, please message me!
Original post by bea.sa
Hi guys! I need some advice regarding choices, so if anyone is currently studying English and/or History at NT, please message me!

Hi,

Can you confirm what you would like advice on. Staff members can also help you, if you need any further information regarding either of the courses, then you may want to call our Enquiries line and we'll be able to help you further. Hopefully, with more information, it will help you with making your choices. :smile:
Bit late to the thread but is there a group chat or anything for students that are classed as mature?
Reply 306
Original post by Anonymous
Bit late to the thread but is there a group chat or anything for students that are classed as mature?

Yes, there is. Message me on IG: enenu_a I will add you.
Hey is there a group chat for accounting if anyone could let me know it’d be great
Hi,I’m starting at NTU this month doing adult nursing at the mansfield site, however not really sure as there’s no accommodation available- are you able to suggest any accomodation in the city centre ,
hi are there any group chats for people at NTU studying nursing at mansfield site,?

or general group chats for people at NTU
Reply 310
any group chat for engineering?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending