The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) applicants thread 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 326888
Oh wow :frown: have you received any other offers so far?

Yes three, Hallam, Sheffield and Leicester.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Oh cool! What do you think will be your firm and insurance if you don’t mind me asking.
Reply 42
Original post by 2001Nicki

Oh cool, what do you think your firm and insurance will be if you don’t mind me asking!!
Original post by 326888
Oh cool, what do you think your firm and insurance will be if you don’t mind me asking!!

Sheffield firm but still to decide insurance, definitely interested in Trent.
Reply 44
Sheffield firm but still to decide insurance, definitely interested in Trent.

Best of luck!! 😆 I plan on firming NTU
Original post by 326888
Best of luck!! 😆 I plan on firming NTU

Thanks you too.
Has anyone received an unconditional for psychology? If so what were your predicted grades?

Hey @2001Nicki,

Congrats on your offer from Hallam! We have our next virtual open day coming up on Saturday 21st November where you can watch new detailed course talks from the course leader and chat live to academics, current students and other university services such as accommodation and student support. You can sign up here. I think visiting virtual open days will help you make your decision on your insurance choice, we will have some specific course open days for offer holders in the new year so there is no rush to make your decision, these will hopefully have some more in-depth content about the course and examples lectures. You can also view our guide to Sheffield for students if you want know more about student life Sheffield.

Good luck with you decision, let me know if you have any questions!
- Ella :h:
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hey @2001Nicki,

Congrats on your offer from Hallam! We have our next virtual open day coming up on Saturday 21st November where you can watch new detailed course talks from the course leader and chat live to academics, current students and other university services such as accommodation and student support. You can sign up here. I think visiting virtual open days will help you make your decision on your insurance choice, we will have some specific course open days for offer holders in the new year so there is no rush to make your decision, these will hopefully have some more in-depth content about the course and examples lectures. You can also view our guide to Sheffield for students if you want know more about student life Sheffield.

Good luck with you decision, let me know if you have any questions!
- Ella :h:

Thanks Ella
I have applied for psychology but not heard anything back yet, got offers from 4/5 so Nottingham Trent is the last one im waiting to hear from.
Reply 50
Original post by Belle2002
I have applied for psychology but not heard anything back yet, got offers from 4/5 so Nottingham Trent is the last one im waiting to hear from.

Not psychology related but I’ve had 3/5 offers so far and Nottingham Trent is also one I’m waiting for. When did you send off your application?

Where else did you get offers from?
Original post by 326888
Not psychology related but I’ve had 3/5 offers so far and Nottingham Trent is also one I’m waiting for. When did you send off your application?

I just got the offer from Trent, also had offers from east Anglia, hull, Loughborough and Lancaster :smile:
Original post by Af762014
Where else did you get offers from?

Loughborough, Lancaster, hull, east Anglia and Trent :smile:
Loughborough, Lancaster, hull, east Anglia and Trent :smile:

Omg congrats! What were your predicted grades and what offer did Trent give you? Sorry for the questions just anxious about what they might offer me if anything ahaha
Reply 55
I just got the offer from Trent, also had offers from east Anglia, hull, Loughborough and Lancaster :smile:

I almost applied for east Anglia! It’s so beautiful, but sadly I don’t think the 10h train journey from my location is worth it! When did you send off your application?
Omg congrats! What were your predicted grades and what offer did Trent give you? Sorry for the questions just anxious about what they might offer me if anything ahaha

Thank you! I’m predicted AAB and have received ABB from them. What course have you applied for?
Original post by 326888
I almost applied for east Anglia! It’s so beautiful, but sadly I don’t think the 10h train journey from my location is worth it! When did you send off your application?

Yeah it’s far from me too but most of them are because I didn’t want to go to a London uni or go south. I sent mine of on 2nd November. Where else have you applied?
Thank you! I’m predicted AAB and have received ABB from them. What course have you applied for?

Psychology with predicted grade ABB so hopefully they’ll offer me a place too!
Psychology with predicted grade ABB so hopefully they’ll offer me a place too!

Yeah they will. Where else have you applied?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending